Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Was contacted by HR about an interview. Interview went smoothly. Asked situational questions. Was able to shadow the client sales reps to see a taste of their world. Make sure to go over the commission and salary aspect.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous logistics experience?   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Sanilac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Port Sanilac, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interview process that was very informative and comfortable. I enjoyed the interviews and got all my questions answered without hesitation. Working environment looked great and people worked well together from what I witnessed.

Interview Questions

Echo Global Logistics Response

Dec 7, 2015 – HR Representative

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your interview experience! Great to hear you felt comfortable and all of your questions were answered.

Level I Logistics Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

Found the job on a college job board and submitted my resume. Got a call from a recruiter a few days later. Set up an interview at their offices. Pretty laid back place. Met with two managers and then shadowed an employee that had been with the company for years. Kind of got a feel for how fast things move. After that, i was told they would reach out. About a week later i got a call from a hiring manager at corporate to set up another phone interview with the next couple of days. Had about a 15 minute interview and was told i would be hearing from them within the next few days when they had made their decision. A few days after that i received a standardized rejection letter via email.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by money? Why should we choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1 phone screen and 1 onsite interview.

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview where I was interviewed by a couple of managers and then I shadowed a few different people as well. After shadoing I realized the job wasn't for me.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions. More geared towards customer service. Much of the hiring for anything outside commission based positions is done internally. Name your strengths and weaknesses. Why do you want to work here? What motivates you? Why are you good for this position? Sometimes an excel test may be given. IT positions may have a completely different style for interviewing. Process is usually 1-2 interviews and offer the next week.

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview: Basic personality questions, not to stressful and the interviewers are very nice and easy to talk to

On location meeting with job shadow included: hour for the job shadow to get a rough idea of what on the job looks like. Afterwards, 1 on 1 interview with HR rep to discuss prospects personality as well as past experiences.

One week to two for notification whether you are hired or not. Then negotiate pay and what not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

What is your biggest success in your experience?

How do you handle rejection? Maintain motivation?

What experiences and personality contribute to a successful business man?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No moving fees, no signing bonus, and I personality was not "able" to negotiate.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different employees within a two week span. They were very laid back phone calls asking about myself and why I was interested in the job. I then got asked to interview in person. I got a tour of the building then met with a manager and then got the opportunity to shadow a current operations specialist. After the shadow, I interviewed with another manager.

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email she attached the job description and asked me to reply if I was interested in setting up a phone interview. I responded to confirm a phone interview. My phone interview was on time and went fantastic, I was invited to set up an in person interview at the end of the call. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What is something you didn't like in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers at one time. They asked me a few questions about myself and then asked about my experience and my work ethics. They asked me why I chose to apply to their company. We Discussed hours of availability and they walked me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them what I thought was my biggest achievement.   Answer Question