Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email she attached the job description and asked me to reply if I was interested in setting up a phone interview. I responded to confirm a phone interview. My phone interview was on time and went fantastic, I was invited to set up an in person interview at the end of the call. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What is something you didn't like in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers at one time. They asked me a few questions about myself and then asked about my experience and my work ethics. They asked me why I chose to apply to their company. We Discussed hours of availability and they walked me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them what I thought was my biggest achievement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I recieved an email to do an over the phone interview. She was impressed, so i was invited for an in person interview. Sat with operations manager and another manager. Then i shadowed a nice young lady named emily. Now im just waiting on a call back. The enviroment is so fresh and fun looking. Seems to be a great company.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I havent got offered the job as of yet, hopefully I will.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

First you have a phone interview. Then they have you meet with a variety of people to test your personality and question how you would handle situations (standard). You have to take a personality test as well. Be prepared to be there for a few hours for your in person interview because if they like you, they will have you keep meeting with management and possibly talk about options moving forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a tough situation where your customer was upset because something went wrong with their shipment?   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews: one from the corporate office in Chicago. Another from the actual branch manager in Atlanta. Finally an in-person interview with the Branch Manager of Atlanta and the VP of sales from Chicago.

National Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview, an in-person interview which was followed by addition phone interview by the VP of Sales. VP Sales was more curious about my sales experience and wanted to hear my phone voice.

Interview Questions

• Sports focused with one manager and the other was sales goals oriented by another; both during the in-person interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone interview started off like any other interview, with just some general background questions and questions about the job hunt. A lot of the questions were very similar in nature and it made me feel like I was repeating myself over and over. I didn't feel the interviewer was really listening to what I had to say and I heard email being refreshed in the background about 2-3 times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First they called me for a phone interview and then they scheduled a in person interview like two weeks later which then I went to is about hour and a half of an interview and then a shadow and then another interview and then they said they would get back to me in a few days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Found the job through indeed and applied. Got a call a few days later as a 'feeler'' interview and moved on to a face-to-face interview. I was brought in and after a tour of the office I shadowed a Carrier Sales Rep and got to listen to a few phone calls. After the shadow, I went through the basic interview Q and A. All in all it was a short process which I feel is contributed to the fact that it was the Friday before Memorial Day. Waiting to hear back now.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Shadowed someone that was in the position being interviewed for. Interviewed with potential direct manager and account manager. Overall interview took about 2 and half hours. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

I let HR know the amount i needed in order to leave previous role.