Echo Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Incorporated Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Echo Incorporated

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Incorporated in June 2009.

Interview

Typical Process -

Job was posted on internet. Got a phone call. made the cut then had personal interviews with HR / VP of Marketing and a Product Manager. Did not make the final cut.

Company concerns that I was over qualified. I really wanted the position as Echo is a very good company and line of work seemed extremely interesting.

In the course of the interviewing process I learned that over 200 resumes were received (many more but 200 had qualification match) Phone interviews were 8. Personal interviews were 4. Final cut was down to 2.

Also per HR company was very stable except for some turnover in Marketing group - this is normal.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to do this job based upon a more diverse background?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Incorporated (West Fargo, ND) in April 2009.

Interview

There was a short phone interview after which an on-site interview was arranged.
    The interview itself took no more than 2 hours including a skill test. Their main language is Python -- which I rock at -- so it was easy. They asked the usual interview questions about experience and problem solving. I got a tour of the manufacturing plant.

Interview Questions