Ecolab Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ecolab Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ecolab (College Station, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Went over resume in depth, asked questions wanting specific situational answers. Seemed to want technology experience that I do not have, as they asked for an example of a time I worked with my hands to fix something. Emphasized that interns should be very self motivated.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you had to change someone's mind when they didn't necessarily agree with you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ecolab

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial interview with HR then with District Manager (Direct Report) then another interview with Area Vice President and finally General Manager. There's a ride along component. Hiring processed dragged on so they could report better financials in a certain quarter and force other people to cover.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on campus and was able to get an interview over the phone the following week.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in which you had to change priorities in the middle of a project.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process is common like other company, application letter, interview with user, psycho test, health check, offering letter, sign off. Interview process sometimes is not at their office due to user is also mobile. Inverview is very relax and feel free to speak.
    May be it can be very fast process

Interview Questions

• How about working as sales rather than your existing role as production?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes the offering is can be negotiate as it still in the range of company level salary

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab in September 2009.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one in person interview. Very friendly and seemed very open and honest about the position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question