Ecolab Corporate Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

0.0

Featured Interview

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Ecolab job online and then reached out to someone in HR to see what else I could do to help me find a role that suited my skills and interests. I was contacted and given ideas for various roles and departments. Once I applied, I continued to reach out to hiring managers and finally landed a phone interview. If they want to move forward after the phone interview, they will schedule an in person interview with the hiring manager and a few other team members. I came to St. Paul for my interview and met with a few different people. It was a comfortable, private environment and the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer was upset with you and how you handled it.   1 Answer
  • Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you saw some problem and took the initiative to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do it.   1 Answer
  • Give me an example of a time you managed numerous responsibilities. How did you handle that?   1 Answer