Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ecolab Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Brisbane (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with informal question about my experiences and how I detail my roles for each job. Very relaxing and calming but asking some behavioral questions tailored to my job experiences was a bit difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess your performance?   1 Answer

Route Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Refered, applied online, took test, one on one, HR interview.
    The process was lengthy and slow. For one to be hired here one must need 2 to 3 months set aside. No one looking for an immiate job will have the time to go through the process. Many times interviews are done ahead of need and mo this can go by before being called to be part of the team

District Manager Pest Elimination Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab in August 2014.

Interview

It was a complete joke. There was zero communication between the various departments. It is very obvious it's a god ole boys network. Human Resources was completely clueless. The only reason in which HR was involved was because they wanted to feel important. This was the exact words out of the Regional Managers mouth.

Blender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Albert, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Albert, AB (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

very long and lots of questions
    4 stages of interview
    lots of people involved in the process
    they are very picky about choosing the right candidate
    be prepared with all the scenario based behavior type question

Interview Questions

• all the behavior questions available on google   1 Answer

Outside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ecolab (Denver, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

Intense, detailed, and lengthy and completely necessary. Interviews were mostly scheduled and some were on short notice. I had a one-on-one interview, several ride alongs with current employee,s interview with District and Area Manager, and a phone interview with HR.

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab in January 2017.

Interview

1st was a pre screening interview over the phone for about 12 minuted. Then i was asked to answer an online application supplemental. Had 45 minute interview with the same person after a week. Stumbled on words, interviewer wasn't impressed on me.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Besides joining the police or fire this was one of the most extensive interview processes. 1) phone interview 2) face to face 3) Ride along 4) face to face about ride along 5) face to face with regional 6) drug test dmv screen and light physical ) more extensive physical.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle being on call?   1 Answer

RSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (New Orleans, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

It's a very long process. You start with a phone interview just to see it your qualified.They will run a M.V.R, Then a face to face interview. If you make it this far they will have you work a entire day with someone to make sure you know, see, and can do the job. if you make it through that you get another face to face, and maybe another phone interview before they make any offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you do basic maintenance? Are you a people person able to build rapport? ETC   Answer Question

Financial Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through a college career fair and was selected to go to Ecolab's career day in Saint Paul. This consisted of a tour of the R&D center as well as three half hour long interviews with finance managers. The managers were very rude and not helpful in providing information and details about the position. Very negative experience and not a company I would recommend working for at all. I was very excited about the opportunity until I attended the career day. Ecolab tries to convey a very positive image of their company.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Kenosha, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

applied online, took assessment, phone interview,. then District manager interview, then met with the regional manager, recieved a offer in 3 weeks. I had to meet with DM, area manager twice. It was a long process. Did a physical exam two times, one a DR and another company mandated exam.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day? Effiecientcy questions, and if you can handle being on call.   Answer Question