Ecolab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ecolab Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Supply Chain LDP Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions and questions as to why I want to work in supply chain. Lots of time for me to ask questions and a relaxed environment with two interviewers asking questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Standard interview process; met with a middle manager in a hotel lobby, reviewed the standard interview questions, waited a week before hearing back from the company for another round of questions, then heard back from the District Manager with a job offer.

Senior Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Eagan, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and 6 days later was contacted by HR. A phone interview was set up for 3 days later (I was non-local). I had 5 separate phone interviews (4 technical, 1 HR), all conducted on the same day. Technical interviews were 30 minutes long, HR was 15 minutes (discussion of start date, salary, benefits, etc.). 4 business days later I was contacted to schedule a fly-out visit. I visited the site a week later, at which point an offer was made to me.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, e.g. "Tell me about a time when you had to handle a stressful situation; what was the situation and what did you do?" as well as technical questions, "Describe your experience with insect identification" (I work in pest elimination research).   Answer Question

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, Meeting with District Manager after the phone interview i didnt hear anything for 2 weeks. Finally got a phone call for a sit down interview with 2 managers.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was structured but friendly. They asked specific poignant questions ,but it did not feel like a quiz. Overall the process was incredibly prompt and I was impressed by the responsiveness of the HR department and my hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were generally posed around demonstrating specific qualities e.g. "Name one time you..."   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Wichita, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

It takes forever. You have to at least have three different interviews. It can test your patience. You typically speak with several people over the phone. If those go well you will get an in person interview. They typically ask a lot of the standard interview questions with hypothetical situations and how you handled the.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Ll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Greensboro, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

First I setup phone interview. I didn't get a call back. Emailed Ms. Torinus she apologize. I was able to setup second phone interview. Spoke with lead recruiter. She advised me I qualify for the job. Advised me of salary. Advised me she would contact the supervisor at the location I applied for to see if I could get a better position. I never heard back from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How many systems do you currently work with.   1 Answer

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Elk Grove, IL).

Interview

Their recruiter in Minneapolis reached out to me and in the matter of about two weeks we scheduled an in person interview at the facility. The interview was held with 4 people on the team including the TPM Manager, an Engineer, and HR, and Production Supervisor. It took about 3 hours from start of finish. About a week later you scheduled a skype type interview with the plant manager.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard and fair, leaving room for open ended answers.   Answer Question

Route Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Washington, DC).

Interview

Informal but long process. I met with the District Manager in a Starbucks being as though there was no office in the area. All employees work from a home office.

Interview Questions

• Am I afraid of electricity.   1 Answer

Remote Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Naperville, IL).

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to have a phone interview about two weeks later. After the phone interview I did an internet test to make sure that my internet was fast enough for the job. When I was approved for that I received an email stating that they were interested in a face to face interview the following week. On the personal interview day, I interviewed with two individuals who went over the details of the job for about 5-10 minutes followed by a web interview with two individuals out of MN. I was hired on the spot!