Ecolab Pest Route Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ecolab

1 Interview Review

Pest Route Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wailuku, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Wailuku, HI) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the District Manager at a very casual location. He was very cordial and earnest in his questions. He held constant eye contact, as did I. This DM was very interested in hiring someone with communication skills as well as someone who could be depended upon. Someone who was willing to climb up the totem pole and advance their career with Ecolab.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which a customer was unhappy and you went above and beyond and turned the situation around?   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation with an employer or otherwise that started with conflict that you were able to peacefully resolve with positive outcomes for both parties.   1 Answer
  • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for your company and it's reputation without being asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You receive the offer and either accept or reject. Their is no negotiation. This is a company that wants you to start from the bottom and work to the top. If you want to make more money, earn a promotion.