Ecolab Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.8

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Lunch Interview which was nice. Standard interview. Asked me questions about my resume and work experience. Discussed Ecolab history and how my experience relates to their needs.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my work experiences and applying them to their needs with the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ecolab

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Besides joining the police or fire this was one of the most extensive interview processes. 1) phone interview 2) face to face 3) Ride along 4) face to face about ride along 5) face to face with regional 6) drug test dmv screen and light physical ) more extensive physical.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle being on call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Kenosha, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

applied online, took assessment, phone interview,. then District manager interview, then met with the regional manager, recieved a offer in 3 weeks. I had to meet with DM, area manager twice. It was a long process. Did a physical exam two times, one a DR and another company mandated exam.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your day? Effiecientcy questions, and if you can handle being on call.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

First Interview with a manager, followed by another interview with a different manager, followed by a ride along interview with a current territory manager. The interview process is fairly straight forward. The company is always promoting from within so positions become available very frequently.

Do not bother to apply if you have a DUI or any other major driving violation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be successful in a sales role?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

phone interview, district manager interview, area manager interview, day in the field

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer calls during diner and has a dish machine down   2 Answers

Negotiation

no real negotiation. it was take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ecolab (Boston, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Three interviews with management followed by a full day ride along in the field with another Territory manager. Technical aptitude and fitness test, drug screening and background check. Pretty comprehensive but overall, very smooth and transparent process.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider one of your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call 2 weeks later HR. asked alot of questions about my experience in the industry. Wanted to know how I would handle a stressful situation and what was the most rewarding thing I had ever done. A week later I had a face to face interview with the district and regional manager. Same questions but the job was postponed due to budget cuts.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Same questions as other have mentioned. It's always the same phone call with HR, then a 1 on 1, and a last interview.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Phone interview, then one face to face at a Denny's.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Clarkston, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ecolab (Clarkston, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, Ride along, and then Branch interviews. Long process not to challenging. Seems they just wanted to know you could follow the process. Getting the interview was more difficult. I had to keep calling the branch manager to remind him I was still interested in a interview and available. I made sure he knew I was persistent at the least.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you overcame a difficult work situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.