Ecolab Territory Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Representative Interview

Interview

Good, they were very professional and vocal about the want to help their employees grow within the company. A very good company with many great benefits to grow with. There were 3 rounds, although I'm not sure if every Territory Rep position will go through the same process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ecolab

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Standard interview process; met with a middle manager in a hotel lobby, reviewed the standard interview questions, waited a week before hearing back from the company for another round of questions, then heard back from the District Manager with a job offer.

Territory Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

Phone screening. Face to face interview. Ride-a-long with current employee. First two steps were basic, simple behavioral questions and experience questions. Had to reach out after two weeks of no communication after the face to face interview. Manager set up the ride-a-along. Employee was very nice and easy to talk to, overall went very well. Let the manager know how it all went and was told I'd be let know when a decision was made. A month and a half later I was notified by a talent agent that I wasn't selected. Overall I felt very lost during the whole process. Extreme lack of communication by manager and hiring team. Seems like a good company, just a bad experience for myself.

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab.

Interview

It was a very Long process. Expect to wait at least a month and go through multiple interviews. Full background and driver check. Must have clean driving record and drug test. Great, solid company to work for. I plan on staying for many years and retiring from Ecolab.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecolab (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

simple and straight forward, no crazy behavior questions. just be yourself. The process starts with a phone screening, followed by an in-person interview, mostly with the district manager, and finally an interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• couple questions regarding the sales skills and equipment readiness   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (Williamsport, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

4 interviews, initial screen, 2 phone subsequent interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Territory Representative Interview

Interview

Minimal in a hotel lobby

Territory Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ecolab in March 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process including a ride along. This is a great opportunity to see how the job works and the added opportunity to ask questions with individuals in the field, and not a managers view of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ecolab (Portland, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

Had phone interview with Cedar from coorporate. He was a pleasure to work with and the interview was relatively tough at this point. After approval from HR I met with my district manager for an in person interview. Was very enjoyable overall

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ecolab (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews, 1:1 interview, ride-a-long, hiring process (paperwork)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer calls to repair a piece of equipment and your on the other side of your territory and it's late in the day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary is set in stone