Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal

Wireless Communication Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (Cupertino, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

On site interview, 8 different persons from different departments including hardware, software and system engineer, no difficult to answer the questions, every question is from your resume, but the director had the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Do you have some experiences for hardware circuit dsign.?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

only one interview, face to face. applied directly to the professors and got the interview call. was in English language. and few things to test my French language skills. At the beginning the professor describes about his research work, his collaborators, and the opportunities like connection with the hospitals and companies etc.

Interview Questions

• About your previous research projects and publications   Answer Question

PhD Interview

Interview

phone interview lasting for 1hr, asked about backgroud, courses, personal interests, projects, awards, etc..

got the positive reply a month later, but it took the secretary 3 more months to complete the procedure

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

First I contacted a grad student who had a project, talked with him to know if I was interested in the work. After this, I told him my qualifications and the last step is to do the actual interview with the grad student, which will become your supervisor and the laboratory directors. They want to make sure you'll be able to do bilingual presentations and that you have a little idea of what the project will be and what kind of work it entails. It's a sure hire if you made it to the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had done any kind of programming work before, like the one I was about to do.   1 Answer

Master Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

the interview was passing so great and peaceful the doctor was so friendly he asked me about by experience my preference my expectation my dream in life and the intention in doing research

Interview Questions

• what type of project you prefer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.

Interview

Le processus d'embauche s'est fait de façon plus ou moins automatique. Mon directeur de recherche m'a engagé comme auxiliaire de recherche à temps partiel car je n'ai pas de bourse de recherche pour mes études. Puisque j'étudie à temps plein, je ne peux être engagée qu'a temps-partiel à raison de 20h/semaine.
    Pour quelqu'un qui voudrait se faire embaucher par un professeur à Polytechnique Montréal, il est préférable d'avoir des skills spécifiquement pertinentes en fonction des activités de recherche du professeur; sinon il faut savoir développer une affinité avec le professeur