EdR Collegiate Housing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EdR Collegiate Housing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.2

Leasing Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing.

Interview

Entry level. Met with Property Manager which was basically a get to know you type interview with questions regarding work style here and there. Interview was roughly 30-45 min. Interview is pretty average, not too hard if you can hold a conversation.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that I felt were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing in February 2017.

Interview

1st step:Received an email for an invite to do a phone interview.
    2nd Step: Received an email for an invite to Skype.
    Was told they would get a hold of me for a third interview, but received an email staying the position was on hold.

LMM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing.

Interview

Did not have an interview, was selected based on my resume and merit interview process was basically no existent and very easy not something to stress about at all. Don't have any advice to give because I wasnt asked any questions in the interview, actually, I wasnt interviewed at all so dont worry about it!

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing in September 2015.

Interview

Application was a questionnaire with basic situational/behavioral questions. Applicants have to provide two recommendations. Afterwards, you're invited to an interview which is one on one with the manager. The interview took maybe 20min and was extremely friendly and conversation based. Interviewer has a questionnaire which he'll walk you through after you walk them through your resume. Questionnaire is extremely generic questions (strenghts & weaknesses, if you were a character from a book...). Last step is a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• 1. In your own words, describe the attributes of a good Community Assistant.
      2. Assess your current community's strength and weaknesses. What would you keep the same, what would you change?
      Answer Question

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear back for a long time. I called multiple times to make sure they had my application. Finally I heard from them and had a short 15 minute phone interview. I got the job and started working two days later.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing (Athens, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process is long and very detailed to make sure that you fit in to the employee culture. You should do research on the company and be ready answer simple questions about the company and property. You do have to complete a drug test and background test before being hired into the company.

Marketing and Outreach Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing (Athens, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. The management staff that was interviewing made the experience less formal which eased the nerves. I greatly enjoyed interviewing because I felt like it was more of a fluid conversation, rather than a terrifying interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing.

Interview

I had one phone interview after applying through Linkedin. A couple hours later she called back and asked me to go take a drug test at one of the sister properties and the next day I received an offer letter pending the results of my background check

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I have an amazing resume and there was only one other applicant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. The starting number was 5k higher than what I wanted. Edr pays very, very well.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing (Memphis, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and smooth. My managers were all very nice. I never had to deal with corporate, just the property managers. The interview process took me through a phone interview, a meeting with my supervisor and a drug test. It all took around 30 days and I was able to start soon after that.

Community Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EdR Collegiate Housing.

Interview

You apply online. They contact you. They call you in for an interview with all the managers. You have to be a resident at the property to apply. You have to be a full time student to apply. You take a drug test, by this point you know they are interested. Pass the drug test and you've got the job.

Interview Questions

• When is a time someone was doing something wrong and you took the initiative to make sure the situation was handled?   Answer Question