Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 630 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The process included a 30 minute phone screen, then two back-to-back 30 minute interviews, followed by a 90min writing test. The whole process was very standard and was spread out over two weeks. The people were very cordial and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • if I had any PR experience
    Answer Question

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

First was a phone screening with HR rep, then a phone interview with team member then three, in-person interviews with team members that were back to back and 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why do you want this job, what work have you done in the past, the general questions

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelman in Aug 2020

Interview

Todo el proceso fue en línea. Primero fue un contacto telefónico y luego una videollamada. Me entrevisté con 2 personas de recursos humanos y con el director de la cuenta. Entre las entrevistas hubo una prueba de habilidades y propuesta de comunicación.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cómo te describirías a ti mismo?
  • Soy el cliente, estoy por salir a dar una conferencia sobre un tema que no conozco; hazme un resumen rápido para saber qué decir.

Edelman

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruiter for an initial phone screening, then connected with two senior-level employees from the team for a 30 min video call (per person) a few days later. A day after that video call, I shared a phone call with the person who'd be the manager for the role, and a few days later received a 90-minute writing test. Overall the process took 14 days from email to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work on a campaign or project that you are proud of
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA)

Interview

There were three rounds of interviewing. The first round was your standard HR phone screening. The recruiter explained the position, asked me some basic questions and then let me ask some questions. The second round was four, back-to-back interviews with people from that specific team. I was interviewing from out of state so these were all done via video conference. They were also broken up due to scheduling conflicts, so one was on one day and the next three were the day after that. I enjoyed speaking with all of these team members and felt like it was more of a conversation than your standard interview. The third round was with a vice president of that team. This was also via video conference since she was based in a different city than the office I applied at. This was another great interview that felt more like a conversation. Overall, this was a pretty good interview process despite how many rounds there were. I felt pretty confident that I was going to get the job, however, I did not. The recruiter told me everyone liked me and what I could bring to the team but gave me no other explanation as to why they didn't choose me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that it was difficult to work with someone and how you made it better.

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

It was a good interview process. However, I thought that some of the questions weren't entirely related to my job performance. But the other questions were on topic and relevant to the job posting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Incredibly Simple -- Met with with team + account leads and discussed role and responsibilities. Had the opportunity to ask multiple members of the team about their experience on the team and the day to day responsibilities associated with the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is a business problem you've faced in the past and how did you deal with it

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

I worked with a recruiter. I bypassed speaking with an HR rep and went right into an in-person interview with 3 separate employees. I met with all three in a two hour period and it went great. Two days later, I was asked to complete a writing test (all through my recruiter). That went great as well and I was asked to come back in to speak with the VP of the team I'd be joining and the AS who I assumed would be my manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process at Edelman was seamless and fair. I felt I was asked the correct questions to sense my skills and preparedness for the job as well as was given the correct insight on the job that I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a fairly quick and easy process. After a quick HR phone screening, I was invited in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of three 30 minute interviews with various members of the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews