Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Initially I had a phone screen and then they called me to meet with two VPs in the office. Questions were basic, discuss about background, why PR, why Edelman, where do I see myself etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Talk with initial recruiter was very short and only involved information that was already on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

The initial communication and interview organization was extremely seamless. While the process did take quite some time (over a month), they were very thorough in their process. Overall, the experience was better than any other company I have interviewed prior. They were very transparent with the direction they were going each time I interviewed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation was negotiated, but it did not seem as though they were going to budge.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 8 different people on 2 separate occasions, had to come back for a writing test (had to write a press release), and submit writing samples. Interview itself was not hard but had four 30 minute interviews back to back, SVPs asked more specific questions about interest in the practice I was interviewing for, junior staff was more concerned with culture.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest thing happening in tech right now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. There were three rounds of interviews. Most people seemed very professional and asked standard questions. The first interview was the easiest and then they got more difficult as they went along. For anyone preparing, I would recommend just going over the standard questions and explaining your background.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I applied online and a week later received a request for a phone interview. I was asked basic interview questions such as...What are your strengths? Weaknesses? The interview seemed to go well. However, I never received a follow-up message.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Phone interview with HR (30 min) - basic questions about background. Went well.

In-person interview at DC location with 2 mid-upper management employees. They didn't seem to appreciate higher education (Masters degrees) and diverse work experiences. They seem to want someone with formal PR/communications experience, regardless of subject matter expertise. For example, I have a background in research and two masters degrees in public health and business, but they verbalized that I would be making a "huge" career change and the transition would be difficult to enter their Healthcare department.

Interview Questions

• What specific communications experience do you have? Why Edelman?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Incredibly Simple -- Met with with team + account leads and discussed role and responsibilities. Had the opportunity to ask multiple members of the team about their experience on the team and the day to day responsibilities associated with the role.

Interview Questions

• What is a business problem you've faced in the past and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process at Edelman was seamless and fair. I felt I was asked the correct questions to sense my skills and preparedness for the job as well as was given the correct insight on the job that I was interviewing for.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was a good interview process. However, I thought that some of the questions weren't entirely related to my job performance. But the other questions were on topic and relevant to the job posting.