Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviews with Edelman was a three stage process, all face to face. One with the core team, the other with the team director and the final interview was with the MD. The interviews were all very soon after another and the team were very flexible with times for interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward interview asking about my experiences and what I am doing with myself now. They explained what the company does and what they are looking for. It is a well known PR agency but their social department is very lauded back and the dress code is casual.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2014.

Interview

I sent a cold email to the human resources department and they replied with a "take home" written test. In under an hour, applicants create press releases in the reverse language (Korean-English, English-Korean) and email back their documents to human resources. Those who pass the test are scheduled for an interview.

Interview Questions

• In under an hour, create an English press release (3-4 paragraphs) from a Korean article (3/4 page). Create Korean press release (no defined length) from English article (1 page).   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Seoul (South Korea)).

Interview

Interview with senior managers and also senior account executive. The interview was mostly behavior and generic. Nothing tricky. They do ask you if you are okay with working late since it's expected of you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your background, your ambitions, stamina for working long hours...   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for an intern and had an interview. After 3 months of internship, if you pass the internal(team) selection process, you have an interview with the CEO. It is said that sometimes, when there are too many interns who passed the internal selection process, CEO makes them to make a presentation about marketing strategies as well as the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do, why do you want to work as an Account Eecutive   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from an HR person at their head office in Toronto requesting to speak with me on the phone. After I accepted I was directed to an online appointment booking system to book the interview.The interviewer asked me lots of questions about my past experience, not many behavioural questions.
    I emailed the HR person the following day to thank them for their time and asked for a follow-up. They replied politely without giving any indication of what would happen next, or when.
    I did not hear back from them to say the position had been filled for almost two months after that.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman in May 2012.

Interview

The entire process went REALLY fast. The initial phone call with the recruiter was easy breezy, but she did ask about salary expectations up front. From there, I had four separate interviews with the team and my potential managers (all within two days!) None of the questions were especially hard, but make sure to come equipped with relevant examples from past experience. The writing test was straight forward: a blogger pitch letter, summary email to client, several tweets. Overall a painless and positive experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman in December 2011.

Interview

Ask me to make strategic plan and press release. I only did one interview with my account manager and then got accepted right away.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman in December 2010.

Interview

Interview was easy. Was recruited so it for more of a courting process than any hard questions really. One EVP did grill me a bit but nothing too bad. The hiring manager was great to work with, helped address non-compete issues and other issues. Pretty painless process.

But I hear most interviews can be difficult.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

Send an e-mail to the HR office to secure an interview. In the first round of interview(s), you are usually interviewed one-on-one with a manager. If you pass, you will be instructed to prepare for your second round of interviews. This consists of a writing test (one hour), presentation test (prepared beforehand), as well as interviews with several of the interest practice directors (e.g. corporate, technology, etc.).

Interview Questions

• What is the role of public relations in the digital or social media world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard to negotiate given that Edelman is a preeminent PR firm in Singapore and they can always turn you down (unless you are worth it). Know the market rates and come prepared.