Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

Edelman Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman in September 2010.

Interview

i had applied for a position that was posted by a 3rd party website. After 2 weeks, i received a call from this company for a 1 on 1 interview. I spoke to the secretary at that point until i found out whom i would have been working under. This person was very nice but was also very busy. We reschedule to take an assessment exam to see how well i understood certain topics regarding the position. Suffice it to say, i submitted my work and never heard back from them. I can only assume i didnt do well on the exam since i did not get any feedback what so ever (even after repeated attempts to asking the status of my application) within the time frame of 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about edelman?   1 Answer
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Long. detailed. lots of writing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online via their generic recruitment email and got a response from HR within 12 hours. A one-on-one interview with a practice director was scheduled two days later. Shortly after the interview was done, I was instructed to prepare for my second round of interviews a week later. This consists of a presentation test (prepared beforehand), a 1,000-word essay writing test (1.5 hours, essay topic given on the spot), and an interview with another practice director.

My final round was a phone interview with the HR Director who wanted to find out more about me, my feedback for the interview process and expected salary. I was then offered the position later on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation required, I got my expected salary range without the HR Director probing much.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to a first interview where I was spoken to by three senior members of staff. The questions mainly focused on my work history up to that point. I was then invited back for a second interview where I was asked to give a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a public relations campaign you have run in the past.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview with three supervisors individually. First is from HR. The other two are from direct team supervisors. The overall interview is pleasant and no tricky question appear. The HR supervisor called me several weeks later after the interview. It was the first job so I didn't negotiate much on the salary.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Campus recruitment with the HR head followed by an interview with the branch head. The questions are pretty basic for the entry level employees. For experienced employees, the questions are inclined towards work done in the past, skill sets acquired in the process , strengths, weaknesses etc
    Written assessment was also conducted

Interview Questions

• Why public relations
      What are your strengths that can help you in this job   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

4 rounds overall. Each round is an elimination round. They test everything when it comes to your interest and you ability to handle stress.
    English and logical reasoning test
    Presentation on a case study and viva
    Group discussion on a current issue
    Written test to test English
    HR round to discuss package and city