Edelman Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 630 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

4 stages Stage 1 - Interview with Managing Director and Director Stage 2 - Test in the form of a brief and presentation to wider team Stage 3 - Chemistry meeting with team Stage 4 - Final meeting with Director on more specific goals and previous experiences

Interview Questions
  • What has been the thing you have learned the most
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Edelman (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview went on for more than an hour and the HR head explained about the organisation and the role in detail.There was only a single round of interview with the HR head, and no other communication after that. On the basis of how the i\interview went, was expecting a call.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (Mumbai) in Dec 2012

Interview

It was a telephonic and a face to face interview. While the interview was very average, the panel had the HR, and three others. They were more keen to know why I wanted to leave my then workplace to join Edelman.

Edelman

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman in Aug 2011

Interview

Two interviews with two people in each. Both focussed on experience rather than competencies though there were some questions about management style, analysis etc. Was fairly laid back and there was someone at the level of the job I was applying for in each interview as well as more senior people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelman (Mumbai) in Jun 2011

Interview

Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day.Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day

Interview Questions
  • Managerial principles for ROI calculation. Great streamlined interview process and was closed on the same day

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore) in Nov 2010

Interview

Three interviews - with two directors and one senior manager. Pretty informal, get-to-know you interviews. Following that was a writing test and presentation with 2 senior managers/ managers in the room who ask questions related to your presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Which brand would you like to represent and why (i.e. who would be your dream client)?
RSS Feed</>Embed