Find jobs for Account Supervisor

Edelman Account Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 630 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Writing this review mostly because I want to give props to Amy Nunn, she's an absolute rockstar at talent acquisition and I had a very positive experience with her throughout the entire process. She kept me informed every step of the way and went above and beyond to respond to my questions. I ultimately ended up getting another offer after I accepted the offer with Edelman. She was very understanding and helped facilitate a lot of difficult conversations. While I ultimately didn't go with the offer at Edelman, she was extremely helpful and I appreciated her transparency throughout the process. The only suggestion I have for the company as a whole is to make an offer sooner and cut out the minutiae of having to meet with too many team members. If Edelman had made me an offer sooner in the process, I wouldn't have even entertained the other company's interview process which ultimately led me to choosing them over Edelman. Get good people in the door faster so you don't lose them to competitors.

Interview Questions
  • The interview consisted of very general questions like "What is your team structure?" and "How did you handle a challenging situation?"
    Answer Question

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The beginning of the interviewing process was so fast paced! An HR recruiter reached out to me and an initial screening was set up later that week. That interview went well and I immediately was booked with two interviews the following week. After those interviews, the HR recruiter asked me to complete a test, which I did. And then NOTHING. I didn't hear back for a week and a half so I followed up with HR and they said they were still in their interviewing process but would be following up with me shortly and to keep them updated if my employment status changed. That was over a month ago. I don't know if they filled the job or not but at least let people know what is going on! Be more respectful of your candidates time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

After a phone screening I interviewed with two people virtually. I was then asked to do a job simulation. After the job simulation I interviewed with two more people. I didn’t end up getting the job but the process went smoothly and was well organized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edelman in Jun 2017

Interview

Had a positive phone interview and enjoyed speaking with their recruiter. She was upfront about the fact that there was likely someone soon to be placed in the position but would possibly be have additional opportunities in the near future. Have happily kept in touch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in May 2016

Interview

Quite simply the most seamless interview process I have ever been through! The Edelman recruiters really know what they're doing and have so much respect for their candidates, which seems quite rare these days. I applied online on a Thursday and received an offer two weeks later. I went through 3 phone interviews, two in-person interviews, and one writing test.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself / Give me an overview of who you are and why you want to work for Edelman.
  • If you had a superpower, what would it be?
  • Do you have experience managing people?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to push back on your boss. How did that go?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in Jan 2016

Interview

I was initially contacted for a quick phone interview. That was followed by three separate half hour in-person interviews. A few weeks later, I was contacted to do a writing test and two additional interviews. All were fairly straight forward and HR stayed in touch throughout the process. That said, the process was time consuming and I thought it was a lot for them to ask for candidates to come in for two and a half hours at a time in the middle of the day/work week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Very basic. Do your homework, how your industry and be prepared to talk to your strengths and you'll be fine. Not impressed with recruiters or their lack of follow up/communication and organization. Overall, I had a neutral interview experience - positive experience with the team I interviewed with, negative experience with HR/recruiting.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked questions about account management and to test my knowledge of the industry

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

I had an acquaintance at Edelman who liked it, so I sent in an application. I was had a phone interview, a short writing exercise, and one in-person interview with a VP and two SVPs. The people I met with were professional, nice, and attentive. They answered my questions openly and there was a good back and forth. I work with them now and the interviews were a good representation of who they are and the work. The writing exercise seemed relevant, but I'm not sure anyone actually looked at it.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that would apply to this position? Why do you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2015

Interview

I was looking to move to Texas and therefore had to conduct all of my interviews via Skype and phone. Overall the process could not have been easier and more streamlined. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to the digital space (best practices, my approach to certain digital tactics and best campaigns I'd seen thus far) as well as the usual "what are your biggest strength and weakness questions"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2014

Interview

The hiring process included submitting the initial application online, followed up by a quick call from one of the recruitment team, then a formal phone interview and a 2-step in person interview. The process was well organized and swift.

Interview Questions
  • During the initial in-person interview, the interviewer requested some very specific details about previous work, so be sure to go in with that data top of mind.
5 people found this interview helpful