Edelman Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 639 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was around 15-20mins long and conducted fully in English. I was interviewed by 1 senior manager & 1 assistant director. They invited me to introduce myself first and asked follow-up questions regarding my resume (mainly on previous internship experience).

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, then HR got in touch with me and organised a screen interview. She said that if I made it through this round I would have to complete a writing exercise and a final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Visa stuatus? Why do you want to work for Edelman?

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview process was quick but straightforward. I had about 3 interviews and all asked relevant questions as well as further explained the role. They did a great job showing “the Edelman way”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

First had a phone screening with a recruiter, then moved on to interview with 4 team members back to back and then moved on to interview with a 5th team member--didn't get the position but had positive feedback so they suggested a different role for me and then it was the same process. They also kept telling me that I would have to do a "test" but they never did. Interviews varied by person but I would say they are more on the conversational side.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite beauty brand? What is one word that describes you? If you were a brand what brand would you be? Tell me about yourself. Do you have any media relations experience? If you had to build a media list right now for "X" client who would you add to the list?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

One very straightforward, logistics-based 10-15 minute screening call with an HR rep, followed by 4 30 minute interviews with different members of the team I was applying to. No questions too out of the ordinary, but some interviewers were a bit awkward and hard to read

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong)

Interview

Phone interview, HR interview, written test - rigorous process Phone interview - test your language proficiency HR interview - experience-related questions, pretty basic The HR is very professional and responds to enquiries very quickly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong)

Interview

It was quite straightforward. You have to complete a written test that basically similar to the day-to-day email situation with media. And would be meeting with your direct manager and the practice head.

Interview Questions
  • I think internship experience in other agency or similar role would be very important. They would asked about how the candidate manage the day-to-day work on account management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

I was referred to Edelman by a former colleague who worked there before. I was reached out by recruitment and had a phone screening. I was then invited in to meet 3 members of the department and everyone was super friendly and the interview wasn't super formal. At the end, the recruiter said she wouldn't leave me hanging and would notify me by end of the week the next steps. (This was before the holidays so I wasn't expecting a decision made by them yet anyway) I emailed her after the interview the next day to thank her for having me in. By end of the week, I hear nothing but the holidays were next week so I would probably hear back the next week, right? I follow up the Friday after the holidays and got a bounceback "out of office". No problem. A week goes by and I follow up again kindly asking if I'm still in consideration since I am actively interviewing and would like to know. I knew there were looking to hire in January because they told me. I still have not heard back and I know this is a large company who interviews many candidates but leaving someone hanging is very unprofessional. A simple email saying I'm no longer in for consideration would be fine- especially when that is your job to follow up with candidates. I had high expectations from this company and was really impressed by the team but I am disappointed that I wasn't even given a simple email after 3 follow-ups.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied online. A day or two later I got an email to interview with HR. I then had a 2nd round interview with 2 VPs. The last interview was a timed 1-hour writing assessment. The whole process took about 3 and a half weeks. I was nervous because I didn't hear back after the writing assessment for over a week, but was thrilled nonetheless when I get offered the job. The HR lady was very professional and cordial throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
  • Walk me through your resume.
  • Describe your PR experience.
  • Writing assessment was along the lines of "find a current PR campaign and explain why it was successful or unsuccessful. "
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman (Paris) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was for an intern role and the interview was conducted mainly in French. The two managers asked about my past internship experiences, my career interests and my characters. It was a rather classic style and no aggressive questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was the internship experiences that you enjoyed the most? What drives you in your work?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews