Edelman Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 29, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 630 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Sep 2014

Interview

One phone interview from corporate HR department (not in state of employment), one in-person 30min interview split between two executives met one-by-one. Each described how the office works, the roles of the other employees, expectations, "special projects" willingness, and the importance of teamwork which was not very possible because everyone worked nearly around the clock at least M-F but I suspect nights, weekends, holidays. I know I did.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2013

Interview

Hiring and interview process was smooth. I'd interviewed previously with the HR professional, so we didn't go over any of the things we had previously. I had a half day interview, spending time with each person, I would be working with, including the person I was taking over for, as well as testing on applications. I was even able to discuss my benefits questions with the HR professional. The group did a thorough Interview, getting an understanding of whether I would fit into their team and be effective.

Interview Questions
  • none of the standard "interview questions" it was more of a conversation to find out my work style and ethics.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2012

Interview

there were many rounds of interviews. i think i met with HR once, and then two separate team members before finally meeting the executive. you have to take a writing and grammar test as well.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to leave your current job? why do you want to work for edelman?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2010

Interview

The questions in Los Angeles are standard, handbook interview questions. Why are you looking to move companies? What is your best trait? Why do you want to work in this department? Etc.

Interview Questions
  • Upon meeting the person I would be working for he said, "Look around my office. What's the first thing you would do?"
3 people found this interview helpful