Edelman Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 630 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly, wanted to actually get to know you as a person. The interview was held online for 30 mins. Tons of questions about relevant Agency experience, also which sector you’re interested to work for and why.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite thing about PR?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview managers from two teams to introduce yourself, after that there is a written test to translate press releases, Chinese to English and English to Chinese. You will receive a call confirmation from the HR department if you passed the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Applied online and took 2 months for the phone interview. The interview took around 30 minutes and asked routine questions about background, experience and expectation. Overall, the interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in PR agency?

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

I went for an interview with two interviewers after submitting my application for about a month before, then was selected to work right away after the interview. I liked that the interview results came very quickly, although it meant I only had very little time to make the transition.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview was for the Edelman Immersion Program in Chicago. The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just asked a few questions about myself, a few highlights from my resume, and my interest in the company. I only went through the first round of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

First filled out online application, then had initial phone call with HR. That went well so I moved to the next round and was asked to provide 3 weeks worth of availability to skype interview. I didn’t hear about until the third week, alerting me that the interview would be that Friday. I sent a number of follow ups, and heard nothing during those initial 2 weeks were I thought I had lost the interview. Ultimately interviewed with two different people on two different days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Austin, TX)

Interview

The interview was a skype interview. Although we got disconnected a couple times the people I interviewed with were very friendly and understanding. They offered to just continue with a phone interview. They were very friendly and weren't intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
  • Tell us about yourself
  • How do you see yourself fitting in with not only Edelman's culture and community, but the culture and community of Austin
  • What is an example of a time where you were given an assignment that you didn't really know how to do? What did you do?

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then a skype interview with two team members who asked for a writing sample as well. Were responsive in the beginning but took about 2 weeks longer than originally stated to get back to me. Never heard back after the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied for their Winter Internship at the beginning of October 2019, and heard from a recruiting manager at the beginning of November to come in for an in-person interview. I met with two recruiters for a 30 minute interview and was told that I would hear back in a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Started with a call, was asked to come for the interview. It was brief and the interviewer was polite. Started with a call, was asked to come for the interview. It was brief and the interviewer was polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews