Edelman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a short phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter will then let you know if you will be moving forward and then schedule an in-person interview. You will likely meet with 3 people on the team you're interviewing for. The interview will last 1.5-2 hours. Depending on their timeline and amount of applicants. The interview process can take several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you felt challenged by time-management. How did you prioritize your responsibilities?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you were able to take ownership of a project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Submitted an online application. About a month later I was offered a phone interview. Two weeks after that I came in person for a four person panel interview, followed by an assessment.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The process started with a brief phone interview with the recruiter, and then had two Skype interviews with a total of 3 managers in the department to which I applied. The whole process took a couple of months start to finish.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Applied online and was offered a phone screening with a recruiter, 3 rounds of interviews with 3 different employees. Decision was made within 1-2 weeks of the interview. Received an offer letter for the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a stressful work situation that you have dealt with? How did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the deputy managing director for an internship in their Barcelona office. After a few days I was offered the position as an intern & set up my start date. The interview was centered around getting to know my background and gauging if I had the writing abilities and overall knowledge and to do well within the company. I suggest doing your fair share of research on Edelman and the companies they work with. Questions and discussion topics were heavily rooted in understanding Edelman, their culture, how they're different than advertising firms, and what they can do for their clients. The interviewer was kind and made me feel comfortable throughout the process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Edelman and the work we do?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the difference is between communications marketing and advertising?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First interview was a phone screen with recruiter. Second interview with my prospective manager. Both were very friendly, open, and conversational. 4 weeks later was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was straight forward, I had an HR screening, and then two weeks later I had an hour phone interview with four account members from the corporate, brand, and edible practices. They asked basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Two-step interview process that consists of an application and two interviews. Human Resources employees are incredibly kind and helpful, definitely feel free to take advantage of the advice they give you;

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online then a few weeks later got an email to set up a preliminary HR interview. Then the next day had a Skye interview with one of the Directors. They were really nice and willing to talk and answer questions. I followed up a few weeks later and always got an immediate response. However they took longer than they said to send out offers.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume -general resume and experience questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process at Edelman Berland was relatively quick and easy. I was brought into the office and had 4 in person interviews some consisting with just one employee and others with two employees. They were mostly fit and personality based questions in addition to why the industry and why the company specifically and any relevant experience or coursework.