Edelman Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edelman Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Applied online and was offered a phone screening with a recruiter, 3 rounds of interviews with 3 different employees. Decision was made within 1-2 weeks of the interview. Received an offer letter for the internship.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a stressful work situation that you have dealt with? How did you address the issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the deputy managing director for an internship in their Barcelona office. After a few days I was offered the position as an intern & set up my start date. The interview was centered around getting to know my background and gauging if I had the writing abilities and overall knowledge and to do well within the company. I suggest doing your fair share of research on Edelman and the companies they work with. Questions and discussion topics were heavily rooted in understanding Edelman, their culture, how they're different than advertising firms, and what they can do for their clients. The interviewer was kind and made me feel comfortable throughout the process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Edelman and the work we do?   Answer Question
    • What do you think the difference is between communications marketing and advertising?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First interview was a phone screen with recruiter. Second interview with my prospective manager. Both were very friendly, open, and conversational. 4 weeks later was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online then a few weeks later got an email to set up a preliminary HR interview. Then the next day had a Skye interview with one of the Directors. They were really nice and willing to talk and answer questions. I followed up a few weeks later and always got an immediate response. However they took longer than they said to send out offers.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume -general resume and experience questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process at Edelman Berland was relatively quick and easy. I was brought into the office and had 4 in person interviews some consisting with just one employee and others with two employees. They were mostly fit and personality based questions in addition to why the industry and why the company specifically and any relevant experience or coursework.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin. They responded after 1 week requesting a phone interview. They called me in for an in-person interview where I spoke with 3 different people. Took about 3 weeks to call me back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenging situation that you faced in the work place or in life and describe how you dealed with it. What do you want to get out of Edelman. Why did you choose to apply for Edelman. What were some of your favorite courses in college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview for the internship was strenuous. It involved a phone screening initially and was then followed by four in-person interviews. It was never made abundantly clear who I was interviewing with, the interviewers introduced themselves too quickly and always seemed rushed. Only one of them had reviewed my resume prior to the interview. Overall, everyone in the office that I interacted with appeared stressed, uninterested, and even disorganized. There was no enthusiasm for their internship program.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Really simple process. applied then got an email for phone interview with HR after that i was contacted the next day for an interview with the digital communications team. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very thorough.

Interview Questions

• "how do you stay up to date on the media trends?"
      "what are your strengths and weaknesses?"
      "Why do you want to work for the company?"
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Through the online career portal, I submitted my resume and cover letter and answered a few basic questions. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to schedule a time to come in for an interview. The interview itself was very straightforward - the recruiter asked me to walk through my resume and then threw some simple behavioral questions my way. Nothing in the interview was out of the ordinary. I received an offer about six weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter and the following interview was split into several people working on the team I will work with. The initial interview was over Skype and very brief, more of a "get to know you" type interview. The following interviews with team members were more comprehensive on my skills and what I would work on.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience that would suit you for working with *these clients* or *this team* ?   Answer Question