Edelman Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 630 of over 630 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The beginning of the interviewing process was so fast paced! An HR recruiter reached out to me and an initial screening was set up later that week. That interview went well and I immediately was booked with two interviews the following week. After those interviews, the HR recruiter asked me to complete a test, which I did. And then NOTHING. I didn't hear back for a week and a half so I followed up with HR and they said they were still in their interviewing process but would be following up with me shortly and to keep them updated if my employment status changed. That was over a month ago. I don't know if they filled the job or not but at least let people know what is going on! Be more respectful of your candidates time.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

3 interviews total: initial screening interview with recruiter, Director of Project Management, and Senior Director of Project Management. Super quick process. Got a call for the screening interview on Sunday night, screening interview on Monday, Director interview on Tuesday, Senior Director interview on Wednesday, verbal offer on Thursday, and written offer on Friday.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around experience in project management experience and tools, management style, client management, and managing difficult team members.

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in Mar 2021

Interview

Initial interview was standard HR interview. Then things went south. They scheduled the next round of interview for the following week. I took off from my hourly contract position to setup for the interview. Then like 30 minutes before the interview, I got an email saying it was cancelled with no explanation. I was pissed! Who does that nowadays? It was a selfish and unprofessional move on their part. After repeated emails to the company, they said they hired someone else. I wasn't too bummed about not getting the job, since I was just checking it out, but was more pissed that they suddenly cancel interviews without thought or consideration. At least 24 hour notice would have been helpful. If they treat candidates this poorly, why would I want to work if offered. It's probably better for you to work for a professional company that is considerate of others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Hong Kong) in Mar 2021

Interview

Short call with HR as first round interview, mainly talked about past experience and test on cantonese, English and mandarin speaking. Received call back a month later asking whether I was still interested and to wait for further updates, no response since then.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you like marketing? Asked about past experience (describe what you did in this internship ...)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Hiring and interview process was efficient and quick. Had a brief call with HR followed by a video interview with the hiring manager the week after. They did not get back until (weekly)prompted three weeks after the last and only interview. Does not respect and value the time and effort spent by candidates. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward, but didn't have the courtesy to tell me I didn't get the position or responds back to any follow-up emails. Says a lot about a company when they don't get back to you on time when they say they will.

Interview Questions
  • What were some optimizations you made at your current company?
2 people found this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview process was quick but straightforward. I had about 3 interviews and all asked relevant questions as well as further explained the role. They did a great job showing “the Edelman way”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very unprofessional. Was contacted asking to chat on the phone after submitting an application and had received confirmation on a date and time for the call. Was waiting for 10 minutes past the designated time when the Recruiter emailed me saying she would call me in 10 minutes since she was on a call longer than expected. I ended up waiting for over an hour for her to call me and decided to email her saying I was available for the rest of the day or could reschedule for another date and time-slot where she would be available. I ended up being ghosted and would say that this was an overall very poor candidate experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Long, disappointing and a poor candidate experience . Periods when it felt urgent and periods of complete silence for weeks. Pay is very low compared to market. Will not recommend!

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

I was first contacted by the HR. There were multiple rounds to meet various people in the team to assess which team would be most suitable for both the interviewer and interviewee. All of the interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to answer situational questions and how your response would be/ how you would react in those situations.
Viewing 11 - 20 of 630 Interviews