Edelman Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 630 of over 630 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

First had a phone screening with a recruiter, then moved on to interview with 4 team members back to back and then moved on to interview with a 5th team member--didn't get the position but had positive feedback so they suggested a different role for me and then it was the same process. They also kept telling me that I would have to do a "test" but they never did. Interviews varied by person but I would say they are more on the conversational side.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite beauty brand? What is one word that describes you? If you were a brand what brand would you be? Tell me about yourself. Do you have any media relations experience? If you had to build a media list right now for "X" client who would you add to the list?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Not pleased with the hiring process. Applied through a referral. The process took 3 months!! There were periods with a sense of urgency and periods of silence. Interviewed with about 8 people and had a writing test. After a period of silence I was told that the position was already filled but, they’d keep my resume on file because I was a great candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Met right away and did well really enjoyed it . Real felt that they had great questions for me to help take off. Quiz at first then multiple choice once I was done their was a phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

After a phone screening I interviewed with two people virtually. I was then asked to do a job simulation. After the job simulation I interviewed with two more people. I didn’t end up getting the job but the process went smoothly and was well organized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn and went through 2 rounds of interviews, in person for the first round and over zoom for the second round. Spoke with about 8 people total ranging from team members to directors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Interviewed by Manager and Senior Executive from Brand department, and went through a 30min written assessment. Asked how I could contribute to the company, my recent experience, how well do I work under pressure.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well under pressure?

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

3 out of 3 interviewers were late to 30-minute interviews with me. Interviewers seemed to be winging it and have no clear strategy for what they wanted to ask me or talk about. Someone rescheduled on me twice in a week. Agency positioning in the area of focus was undifferentiated. They had another candidate at the offer stage before my interviews even concluded, which was just fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Edelman in Jan 2021

Interview

Ghosted by HR following a productive phone interview. Very off-putting and surprising considering there seemed to be mutual interest. Regardless, the HR contact was very nice and questions were easy.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Edelman? Why are you interested in this position? What type of writing experience do you have?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview with HR followed by a panel video interview. Both were pretty straight forward and not over-challenging. The interviewers seemed really pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic. I was ghosted after the interview despite chasing - this seems to be a common theme judging by other Glassdoor reviews. Sadly this experience probably says a lot about an organisation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. It's just standard industry questions. Friendly, Laid back format. Typical writing test to be done. There's nothing out of the ordinary to be concerned about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 21 - 30 of 630 Interviews