Edelman Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 610 of over 610 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2020

Interview

It took a few weeks. I applied online and received an email from HR to set up a brief phone interview, asking basic experience questions, going through my resume and telling me more about the internship. I had to complete a writing evaluation to send back. A couple weeks later I received another email to set up two video interviews, one with the Digital team and a panel interview with employees from 4 different teams. They eventually canceled the internship program before extending offers due to COVID-19.

Interview Questions
  • What is one skill you have that is not on your resume?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

The interview was for the Edelman Immersion Program in Chicago. The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just asked a few questions about myself, a few highlights from my resume, and my interest in the company. I only went through the first round of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

First filled out online application, then had initial phone call with HR. That went well so I moved to the next round and was asked to provide 3 weeks worth of availability to skype interview. I didn’t hear about until the third week, alerting me that the interview would be that Friday. I sent a number of follow ups, and heard nothing during those initial 2 weeks were I thought I had lost the interview. Ultimately interviewed with two different people on two different days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

Pretty typical. Applied on line. Had a 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter then interviewed with 3 people. After the interview the recruiter ghosted me and after one more brief follow up my email was blocked by the company. Thanks for the feedback Edelman!

Interview Questions
  • How would you explain something complicated to someone in another department?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (United States) in Feb 2020

Interview

Scrutinizing with a hint of sarcasm and condescending undertones suggesting we are better than you and maybe this job is above your ability to perform and that maybe you should go back to stocking shelves and mopping floors - just kidding, it was great!

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle an upset customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Seoul) in Jan 2020

Interview

I had a translation project, before the interview. I had to read an article in Korean and translate it to English, and vice versa. 4 interviews and 5 interviewees, freely talk one by one.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What is an interesting IT news you have read recently? Q. What made you apply?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

Many levels of interviews - phone, 3 in-person interviews. I thought there was too much overlap between all interviews asking the same questions. I did enjoy meeting people at various levels, including the person I would report to.

Interview Questions
  • The usual - do you like being part of a team, or working alone?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruiter for an initial phone screening, then connected with two senior-level employees from the team for a 30 min video call (per person) a few days later. A day after that video call, I shared a phone call with the person who'd be the manager for the role, and a few days later received a 90-minute writing test. Overall the process took 14 days from email to offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work on a campaign or project that you are proud of
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman (United States)

Interview

i submitted my application on their website forum and about two weeks later I got an email about a phone interview. They called me and we had a phone interview about my background and they said they’d get in touch regarding the next round and never did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Austin, TX)

Interview

The interview was a skype interview. Although we got disconnected a couple times the people I interviewed with were very friendly and understanding. They offered to just continue with a phone interview. They were very friendly and weren't intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
  • Tell us about yourself
  • How do you see yourself fitting in with not only Edelman's culture and community, but the culture and community of Austin
  • What is an example of a time where you were given an assignment that you didn't really know how to do? What did you do?
Viewing 31 - 40 of 610 Interviews