Edelman Junior Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edelman Junior Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY).

Interview

Prior to the interview, I was contacted over the phone by the recruiter and was given an overview of what the job entails. A couple weeks later (due to my availability), I was able to come in and meet with a few people from the team I would be working on. Since I interviewed for a design position, we discussed my portfolio, which led to other things like how I work in a team setting, what my strengths and weaknesses are, and what I like to do outside of design/work. From there, I really connected with the people interviewing me based on our personal interests. A day after the interview, I was called with an offer!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite digital marketing strategy that you have seen?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Junior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview lasted about 2 hours, and I talked to 4 different people. The interviewers were all very friendly and casual. There were no basic interview questions ("What's your greatest stregnth/weakness", etc), just a series of very conversational, getting-to-know-you questions.

Interview Questions