Edelman Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Paid Media Specialist (AE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process but took a long time and a lot of interviews. Initial 1:1 in-person with a supervisor then a 1:1 in-person with a senior the same day. Then, there was a webcam interview with two senior people in another office. Then, there was another phone interview with the original supervisor and senior in a pair. Then there was another phone interview with a top level supervisor. The entire process took a few weeks but they were slow on the final offer because of paperwork delays.
    Standard questions about experience, some top-level perspective/industry outlook and where I see myself going opinion questions. Know your stuff though because there will be jargon dropped about platform capabilities etc.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy! Had a phone interview with recruiter who led me to an in person hour long interview. The first half hour was with two people then the other half was with another two different people. They moved fast.

Interview Questions

• What kind of negative situation were you in with your boss now or some experience in school where you had to confront someone and how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied via Linkedin. They want you to complete the process via their own website. Communicated via e-mail to setup an interview date. The recruiter got in touch with me in a couple of days via phone to confirm the interview.

Interview Questions

• What design programs are you comfortable with   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application through their online portal. From there, I was emailed by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After this phone interview, I was invited back to meet with someone from the department.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather take a really great product and market it or an uninteresting one and market it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from HR coordinator who was very nice and she told me about the position over the phone. We scheduled an in-person interview for a week later. I met with three people, 2 people for 30 mins and 1 person for 30 mins. They were very friendly and asked straightforward questions. I did not feel caught off guard by any questions. Afterwards they sent me a spelling and grammar test to take online at home. Overall, a good interview experience and they were really nice.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my past experiences.
      Asked a question about how we went about marketing for a former client at my past job.
      One interviewer used some verbiage that I was unfamiliar with while asking about my past methods of outreach.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Straightforward, brief, and structured. Met with the team that would manage me, as well as the team I'd be in charge of managing. Most interviewers asked the same questions which made it easy to refine my answer during the process.

Vice President/Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Submitted resume through a colleague already working at Edelman. Was interviewed by HR via phone. She indicated that next steps would include speaking with other team members, but then circled back and said they decided to promote from within another Edelman office.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was connected with a recruiter who conducted a phone interview immediately, then had several in-person interviews with key leaders and the team I would ultimately manage. Overall, the process was pretty straightforward and fair. However, the interview process took FOREVER and sometimes I didn't get much information during the lag time, so I pursued other options. Negotiate upfront well before you get your offer.

Interview Questions

• We're a curious culture. Give me examples of how you've shown curiousity in the past month at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate up front - be smart about the salary range and other requirements you give when you speak to recruiters after being given an offer! There was little room for negotation once the offer had been made.

Senior Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

quickly organized, 30minutes with each interviewer, moved fairly quickly and included senior people as well as the team members the position would manage. Everyone was more or less on time and polite.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of the industry, knowledge of key skills. overall not a tough, over-the-top interview process. There was also a writing sample portion they gave you a day or two to write, as well as a casestudy/ campaign you were supposed to create.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process required two in-person rounds of interviews and a writing test. There was also a phone screening with the HR representative. The interviews were straight forward and experience based , no curve ball questions. Seemed very fair.