Edelman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 630 interviews

Recruiter22%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Not pleased with the hiring process. Applied through a referral. The process took 3 months!! There were periods with a sense of urgency and periods of silence. Interviewed with about 8 people and had a writing test. After a period of silence I was told that the position was already filled but, they’d keep my resume on file because I was a great candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What book are you currently reading?
    Answer Question

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. It's just standard industry questions. Friendly, Laid back format. Typical writing test to be done. There's nothing out of the ordinary to be concerned about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was very quick and the TA team were very quick coming back on outcomes at each stage. I applied directly through the Talent Acquisition Team with a CV. I then had a short call with the Talent team and was then referred over to the team I would be working in for a virtual interview which looked at my CV and key skills. The second round involved responding to a creative brief and presenting this back to two directors virtually which was a lot of fun, this was followed by a short interview covering areas of my CV. I then had a final round interview with the team I would be working in.

Interview Questions
  • Talk me through your CV to date.
  • Can you give me an example of a project or campaign that you have worked on? What were the outcomes? What was your role?
  • Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
  • Can you give me an example of media relationships you currently have?
  • Why Edelman and what are your career aspirations?

Edelman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, applied online and did a phone screening then came in and interviewed in two rounds with people more senior than the role for which I was interviewing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied for this role in the DC Office through a referral. About a week after submitting the application and my referral sharing my resume with the recruiter, I received an email to schedule a phone screening. The screening went well and I was contacted a week later to come into the office for three 30-minute interviews with four different people -- a 2 VPs, 1 Senior VP and an Account Executive (2 people were in the same interview). A few days after those interviews, I was asked to schedule two more interviews, which I was allowed to complete over Skype since I was out of town. I also had to complete a 1-hour timed simulation that I emailed the recruiter. I was asked to schedule one last interview the day after the Skype interviews with an Account Supervisor. A little over a week later, I heard from the recruiter who wanted to know my thoughts about the process and the job. The following week, I received an offer. Other than the "Tell me about yourself" question, I thought that all the interviewers asked different questions and that we were able to engage in a two-way conversation that gave me the opportunity to learn more about them and the role. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable, which was very important to me. I enjoyed transparency the entire time from the recruiter. She was awesome -- answered all questions and very prompt.

Interview Questions
  • What's your favorite piece that you've written? Why did you pursue your MBA? What is your ultimate career goal? Tell me about yourself. Are you interested in [insert industry]? What's your timeline for starting a new job? Why do you want to leave your current job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

Interview process was well executed, efficient while also engaging and welcoming. I had a great experience and really enjoyed meeting those I interviewed with. There was a writing test.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you have failed and how did you handle that?
  • Describe a time where you and your manager had different view points

Edelman

Application

I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, then several additional interviews with the staff I would be working with. In total, I spent about two hours with the team. Everyone was fair and asked insightful questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in Sep 2018

Interview

Seamless process. HR team was fantastic in getting back to me within the hour on any given request. Excellent transparency on questions I asked regarding the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman

Interview

I applied online for a position through a job posting website and on the company's website.. After a week without receiving a response from the recruiter, I was able to get in touch through a network connection and schedule a phone screening. Phone screening lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of me telling my story and explaining my resume, followed by the recruiter telling me more about the position. Didn't hear anything for almost a month before I repeatedly followed up and was informed that the position was filled, but there was another position the company would like to discuss with me. I was brought in a few days later for about two hours and met separately with a few different pairs of supervisors and managers, each from different teams. The questions directed to me were mostly centered on my resume, experience, and media relationships, but I was given plenty of opportunity to ask my own questions of them. About two weeks later I was asked to submit a writing sample and was offered a position the following day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you are interested in this position and Edelman.
  • Explain how your background and experience can help you succeed in this position.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore) in Jul 2018

Interview

3 rounds, straightforward, more of getting to know the work you have done and understanding capabilities. 2nd round is a writing test on a topic. 3rd round is a brief where you’re given a week to prepare a deck and present your ideas/strategy to a few directors. HR process can be improved, no follow up or chat in person or feedback

Interview Questions
  • How would you train a younger employee?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews