Edelman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Edelman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I applied online for a position through a job posting website and on the company's website.. After a week without receiving a response from the recruiter, I was able to get in touch through a network connection and schedule a phone screening. Phone screening lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of me telling my story and explaining my resume, followed by the recruiter telling me more about the position. Didn't hear anything for almost a month before I repeatedly followed up and was informed that the position was filled, but there was another position the company would like to discuss with me. I was brought in a few days later for about two hours and met separately with a few different pairs of supervisors and managers, each from different teams. The questions directed to me were mostly centered on my resume, experience, and media relationships, but I was given plenty of opportunity to ask my own questions of them. About two weeks later I was asked to submit a writing sample and was offered a position the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are interested in this position and Edelman.   Answer Question
  • Explain how your background and experience can help you succeed in this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I was brought in to interview for multiple jobs spanning the companies various practices. I went through to the final round for each interview, having great conversations with the multiple people I was interviewed by for each different position. Had clear communication about expectations of the role only to be told at the end they hired someone else. When asking for feedback it was extremely vague or the complete opposite of what I was told they were looking for in a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for two weeks and was hired after the third interview the second week. I had phone interview and three in person interviews. I did have to take a online writting test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example or a time you had to make a decision on the spot on behalf of a client? How did it turn out?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager, then several additional interviews with the staff I would be working with. In total, I spent about two hours with the team. Everyone was fair and asked insightful questions.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in September 2018.

Interview

Seamless process. HR team was fantastic in getting back to me within the hour on any given request. Excellent transparency on questions I asked regarding the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview process was well executed, efficient while also engaging and welcoming. I had a great experience and really enjoyed meeting those I interviewed with. There was a writing test.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you have failed and how did you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you and your manager had different view points   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edelman (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

A person in HR reached out to me on LinkedIn about a position in the Sacramento office. The process started with a phone screen with the HR person who reached out to me in mid-October. About a week after that, I got a message from them saying that they were delaying hiring for that position until the next year. When I saw the position posted again in December I re-applied and reached out to the HR person again. Had a second phone screening with them. Set up a a series of three one on one in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you've had to test your resilience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The process required two in-person rounds of interviews and a writing test. There was also a phone screening with the HR representative. The interviews were straight forward and experience based , no curve ball questions. Seemed very fair.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for an interview. took an exam at the office. two senior managers for the practice sat down with me. they payed good cop, bad cop.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

Met with several members of the team. The process was nice and straightforward. Questions are mostly around your previous experiences. Writing skills matter. All team members are very nice.