Edelman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edelman Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview experience was brief and somewhat informative - they learned much more about me than I did about the company or the kind of work I'd be doing or the kinds of clients I'd be working with. I did get the opportunity to speak with several team members for a brief period of time, including an HR rep.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous client experience and any existing relationships.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edelman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted csv and was contacted about opening within 2 weeks. Set up phone call with recruiter that went very well and scheduled in person interview for following week.

Was set up with 2 VPs for half hour each. Questions were pretty standard, but it was tough trying to rehash the same answers for the second part of the interview. The overall vibe seemed to be a bit negative, and I never felt like I was asked about the attributes I could bring to the job (see below questions).

I did a little further research and found the job posting had been open for nearly 5 months prior. Although I was told the role needed to be filled in the next 2-3 weeks on the phone screen, I heard nothing for nearly a month. After following up multiple times, I was told the firm was moving forward with other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Washington, DC) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied for this role in the DC Office through a referral. About a week after submitting the application and my referral sharing my resume with the recruiter, I received an email to schedule a phone screening. The screening went well and I was contacted a week later to come into the office for three 30-minute interviews with four different people -- a 2 VPs, 1 Senior VP and an Account Executive (2 people were in the same interview). A few days after those interviews, I was asked to schedule two more interviews, which I was allowed to complete over Skype since I was out of town. I also had to complete a 1-hour timed simulation that I emailed the recruiter. I was asked to schedule one last interview the day after the Skype interviews with an Account Supervisor. A little over a week later, I heard from the recruiter who wanted to know my thoughts about the process and the job. The following week, I received an offer. Other than the "Tell me about yourself" question, I thought that all the interviewers asked different questions and that we were able to engage in a two-way conversation that gave me the opportunity to learn more about them and the role. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable, which was very important to me. I enjoyed transparency the entire time from the recruiter. She was awesome -- answered all questions and very prompt.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite piece that you've written? Why did you pursue your MBA? What is your ultimate career goal? Tell me about yourself. Are you interested in [insert industry]? What's your timeline for starting a new job? Why do you want to leave your current job?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. First interview was with recruiter and then had two 2:1 interviews with people from the team and a final interview with the Managing Director. Also had to do a pretty simple writing test.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Singapore (South Africa)) in July 2018.

Interview

3 rounds, straightforward, more of getting to know the work you have done and understanding capabilities. 2nd round is a writing test on a topic. 3rd round is a brief where you’re given a week to prepare a deck and present your ideas/strategy to a few directors. HR process can be improved, no follow up or chat in person or feedback

Interview Questions

• How would you train a younger employee?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very Good! Three rounds and postive feedback. They also was very helpful in giving a lot more about the organisational culture and about its work. Gave insights about the leadership and how it functions.

Interview Questions

• What sort of work have you done before?   1 Answer
    • Do you prefer to Travel?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Edelman (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2014.

Interview

Good experience. As an editor, I had to submit a writing sample. The interview was straight forward, first with the department director, then with the CEO. The Interview was overall a good experience, and helpful.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Edelman in January 2015.

Interview

During the interview I meeting with 5 ppl from the company. With regard to job description what was told to me differed greatly from what I was expected to do once I joined.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on the past work experience ? Asked about whether one would be in a position to deal with the fast pace of the businesss .   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and after a brief phone interview I was invited to come in and interview with the team. The interview consisted of two one on one interviews with senior team members and a small group interview with more junior team members. The interviews lasted about 2 hours but they weren't grueling, just repetitive. I was invited back a few days later to take a writing test which included basic spelling and grammar and a sample press release.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about working at a large company?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Edelman in February 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty time consuming and took a really long time. The follow up was quick at times and then really slow during others.