Edelman Senior Art Director Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 630 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelman

Edelman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2017

Interview

The HR are very efficient, kind and friendly. I applied to a position for art director, but I wasn't selected. After a few weeks, they called me saying that although I wasn't selected, they kept my profile and found out that maybe they could fit me in another area, and asked for me to visit them for an interview. I spoke with the Creative Director and Head of Human Resources, and wrote two essays. The process is still going on!

Interview Questions
  • Why Edelman?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelman

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in Feb 2012

Interview

The interview process was initiated over the phone, followed by two separate interview with multiple persons. Good group of people, very professional. The goal of meeting several people was less about skill-set and more about being able to work with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my past experience, how I could benefit the team and my perceived effectiveness on the type of projects I was expected to work on.
Be the first to find this interview helpful