Edgenuity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edgenuity Interview Questions

2.8

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edgenuity (New York, NY).

Interview

Temp to perm - it was through an agency and the process was very quick- They were in need as most of the staff had departed. They were in crisis mode.

Instructional Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Edgenuity (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Questions were emailed prior to the interview which allowed me time to think, reflect and respond. Then during the interview, some of these questions and my responses were referenced. Additional questions helped me showcase my talents and explain even further things I would not be able to share with just the written questions. I felt my time spent on the written and phone interview was not a waste.

Interview Questions

• How can online curriculum support student learning in a way that is unique and treats the student as an individual?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edgenuity (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview. They explained the mission and what kind of skills they are looking for. They described the roles of candidate and their team. In addition, they asked mostly technical questions and expected detailed and clear explanations. They are so kind and warm and I don't feel any tricky questions or strategy. They explain the training processes to adapt to work clearly as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve the issues between SME and the team?   1 Answer

Customer Service - TECH Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edgenuity (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted the company through an email with my resume and cover letter. Received an email back. We decided to interview after the holidays and set up an appointment once they were over. Discussed the time and date with the receptionist and came in for the in-person interview. Once I arrived I was buzzed in and waited for the manager of the department. Although I felt overdressed I would always recommend dressing nice for any interview. We went into a room and he explained the basics of the company, we discussed my skills, my experiences, etc. Overall I left with a very good feeling, a laid back but good interview, and I felt my chances were almost 100% on getting an offer.

Interview Questions

• He asked a few technical questions that I was uncertain how to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a verbal offer that was a bit below my minimum and asked for a better salary, which was accepted.

Virtual Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edgenuity (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview after submitting a Career Builder application which included the standard job interview questions that relate to teaching and learning methods, as well as building positive relationships. The entire interview lasted about thirty minutes and was fairly relaxed with a few opportunities to go off topic.