Edgepark Medical Supplies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edgepark Medical Supplies Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edgepark Medical Supplies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Interview

Interview was a joke. Hired after 5 minutes and speaking with 2 people. They asked minimal questions about the skills I had for position offered and very little to describe the actual position. They seemed un-qualified to conduct interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies (Twinsburg, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

The process was very easy and quick. I didn't have to wait a long time between interviews to know what was going on and where I was in the process

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type interviewing they want to make sure your are a good fit so you will stay for a while   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very pleasant. They worked with me to make sure I got everything I needed.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies (Twinsburg, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

They start off with a phone interview that may progress into an on site initial meeting. After that meeting, if they like you, then they call you back for a second round with the hiring manager, HR manager and potentially peers. The overall process wasn't too bad, just a common unfortunate reality where most companies now need to drag out the hiring process to 3-5 weeks before an offer is made. They were decent in that regard though, no complaints.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Medical Documentation Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies (Twinsburg, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Received call to interview after submitting my resume on-line through their employment site. At initial meeting was interviewed with three different people, each asked the same questions just worded differently. First two interviewers met with me in the break room all the while current employees were coming and going all around us. I felt the interviewers were following a script, and looking for specific types of answers.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

Interview

I met with Edge Park Medical at a job fair and a few days later I had a phone interview. I was asked questions about my resume. This took about ten minutes. I was then asked to explain what integrity meant to me. At the end of the interview, I was asked if I had any questions. I asked questions about their community involvement, how diverse the work enivronment was, and how was the culture in the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies (Twinsburg, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

You get interviewed by a young manager maybe 22 years old that promises the world. As long as you are competent in any sales and have previous success they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Edgepark   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not negotiate on the base they will promise you the largest bonus opportunities.

Billing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Interview

It was a very long interview process. There will be 3 to 4 people to interview with at about 30 minutes each. Each time they will ask " do you have any questions?" be prepared to ask up to 3 questions each person.