Edley’s Bar-B-Que Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edley’s Bar-B-Que

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edley’s Bar-B-Que (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online & received an email displaying interest. Set up a time to interview for the next day. I arrived at the new location and was unable to have an actual interview as a result of a construction emergency. I was told I'd get a phone call later that evening with a time to meet someone else at the corp office for my skillset. I did not get a call, so I sent a follow-up email and haven't heard back. I see an opportunity that can add value to this growing franchise & hate good viable candidates are being missed perhaps because of an undefined process.

Interview Questions

• Location manager spoke to the available positions and asked where I'd fit in most.   1 Answer

Food Prep/Expo/Catering Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edley’s Bar-B-Que (Nashville, TN) in April 2012.

Interview

I reached out to the owner and met with the him shortly after. Then I went through some training for a couple days, and I started working there shorty after.

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to working in a fast paced, team focused environment?   2 Answers