Edmonds Community College Interview Questions in Lynnwood, WA | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edmonds Community College

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonds Community College (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

The interview process was easy and very comfortable
    I interviewed with two supervisors and the questions were common.
    Nothing were difficulty in answering for the questions if you had some preparation in prior.
    Just know the nature of the job, employer expectation, and how are you planning to manage the work balance with them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have to work within deadline?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edmonds Community College (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Excessive written supplemental questions--- seeks details that are far more clearly communicated in an interview. High emphasis on written answers to clear for interview. Committee of peers or department members also makes it a chemistry challenge and internal candidates seem to have an inordinately high level of success...vs "from the outside"

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edmonds Community College (Lynnwood, WA).

Interview

The process of interview is really easy. They ask for transcripts so that they can check which classes you can tutor on. Once there, they ask you about your experience tutoring, and how can you help students understand the concepts of the classes.
    They ask about working experience, and how is it related to the department, in this case, TRiO.

Interview Questions

• There was not a really hard question. It was more about sharing your experience, and explaining the reasons for applying for the tutor position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me few weeks later to let me know that I can tutor in the Spanish and Computer Information Systems classes. They had a fixed payment rate for the students, so there was not much of a negotiation.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edmonds Community College (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online, answered some essay questions about my professional and academic experiences and was invited onsite to be interviewed by the hiring committee for that position. During the interview, members of the committee asked me questions that reflected the domain I wished to teach then I was asked to provide a 10-15 minute lecture on a specific subject from my domain of expertise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There isn't one. Pay is determined by years of experience and amount of documented accredited training\credits\degress.