Education Affiliates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Affiliates (Nottingham, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

It was group interview. each person is asked the same questions. things like you strengths and weakness and how you handle repetitive tasks. if you pass that stage you'll move on to a phone interview were you'll just talk about the company and do some role playing. if you pass that stage you move on to a personal interview with the assistant director. some people are hired right after this stage how ever some people go on to another interview with the director himself.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths?
      what are your weakness?
      are you competitive?
      past work experience?
      how do you stay motivated when doing repetitive tasks?
      why did you chose to apply for this job?
      what are your long term goals?
      how do you work around others?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Education Affiliates (Baltimore, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

There are 4 parts. Group interview, 2 phone interviews, 1 observation interview. Takes about 1 week to 2 weeks to get hirefm hardest part is group. Do not be late to the group interview. Understand that the JOB IS BORING! They ask can you stand to do the same thing over and over everyday? People always say yes and get there and can't handle it and leave or her fired because instead of doing the BORING JOB, they are on the internet surfing. Please think about this before applying.

Interview Questions

• What will you add to the company?   1 Answer

Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Affiliates (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Initial communication was via email and phone call from the Campus President (School Director)

Interview Questions

• None that stood out, it was more of a conversation than a formal interview. I was asked about my educational background and general experience, but nothing overly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no room for negotiation