Education Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Education Corporation of America

2.4

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Huntsville, AL) in September 2013.

Interview

Super laid back, met with Director and two Senior accountants. Described the job function and what was expected of me. The upper management laid out the learning process really well.

Interview Questions

• Had to do a sample bank reconcilation   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview, which felt more like data collection. Career assessment was the next step, and the in person interview was step three. Once I got to the campus, the interview was fairly informal. Included was an overview of the college, tour of the campus, and introduction to the staff.

Interview Questions

• They asked how my experience in prior positions prepared me for this position.   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Birmingham, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

Email resume, phone interview, then in person. It was an easy interview, just getting to know the landscape of the school and the people who worked there. No pressure at all in any form.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (McAllen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume by indeed.com got a call within 3 days for an interview. Interviewed with admissions director very nice and professional individual. Had my resume at hand asked questions about it but did not write anything down.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview was brief and very standard for jobs that are right out of college. They will ask situational questions and they are looking for you to be as specific as possible in our responses.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you failed at your job or a task and how you responded to that?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Interview

Worked through a search agency and then had one interview with hiring manager. Was pretty basic and straight forward interview with standard questions. The whole process took about 2 weeks. It was a Temp-to-Hire situation.

Interview Questions

• Most technical question was the '5 year plan' question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview then two onsite interviews. The process moved pretty fast and I was well informed about the status of my candidacy. The whole process only took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Birmingham, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

Straight forward questions. Got a few personality questions, to see if I was a good fit and then we spoke of experiences. Was a very quick process and the second interview was done the same day.

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America.

Interview

Applying for this company is like applying for a secret service job. There are multiple interviews, assessments and a background check. The first assessment is called a Talentmine. It's online and fairly straightforward. The second one is an hour long telephone interview, like a personailty trait assessment. Then you have to interview on the campus which includes a ten minute teaching session and interviewing with the dean and president. Then you'll do a telephone interview with a few people from the corporate office. After you pass all that you'll have to wait another week or so to get an actual job offer in writing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any new ideas? What?   1 Answer

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Education Corporation of America (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions regarding medical billing, management capabilities, teaching and training background and other questions related to the position. It was held at the college with the person whom I would be reporting directly to and her manager.