Education Management Corporation Greenhouse Operations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Greenhouse Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I found the position through my schools job board and applied online. A couple of months after applying I got a call and did an initial phone interview. Later that day I got a call back saying they were interested in interviewing me in person and giving me a breakdown of the work week. They said that they provide no housing pay and that the typical work week was M-F 8am-5pm at their office in downtown Pittsburgh. The company then scheduled me for an interview and sent me a background check, personality test, and some permission forms to fill out.

When it came time I had my interview in the K and L Gates Building in downtown Pittsburgh. The office was very nice and the company seemed very professional, formal and also very concerned with security.

My interview lasted about two hours and was conducted by two individuals at separate times. The interviewers were very pleasant and asked a lot of challenging questions. One in particular that sticks out in my mind was, "how would your best friend describe you?".

In the end I didn't get the job but was told that I made a good impression on management and that I should apply for full-time positions in the future.

Interview Questions

• What would your best friend say is the most annoying thing about you?   Answer Question