Education Management Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Education Management Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.3

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation.

Interview

A relatively easy process: submitted an application online, received a screening phone interview and then set up the 1:1 interview. A teaching demonstration was scheduled and I taught a 20-minute lesson to10 of the staff and faculty.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation.

Interview

Application
    I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA).
    Interview
    It was a two step process but very enjoyable and an easy conversation both times. I interviewed with the director and then the vice president of student experiences. It was also nice to negotiate my salary and also my work hours as well.

Interview

Interview

The entire hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. The first interview was one on one, and the second interview was over the phone.The phone interview went very well and consisted of two supervisors asking various questions. in addition, there was a role-play involved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Pierce, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Fort Pierce, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

A group interview that required participants to address the whole group and respond to questions. Every applicant had to stand and Introduce themselves and tell why they were hoping to get the job. It was followed by a second, follow-up interview one-on-one that was more specific about trading, job responsilities and salary. After this, there was an online personality test.

Interview Questions

• To identify who we would hire from among the group interview participants and why. Also, typical questions about your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

two interviews. first face to face, second by phone. they do tend to change the process from time to time. the person interviewing you is not necessarily your future manager, as managment is always changing at the company.

Interview Questions

• its very different depending on manager doing the interviewing. They look for whether or not if you are persistent and seeing if you can initiate a sales call to a complete stranger.   Answer Question

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

After submitting an online application, and having a phone interview, a face to face interview was the last step. The initial screening of the application took the longest amount of time. That took about 2 weeks. I received an email stating they'd like me to continue further, and they sent a link to an assessment. I was told in the email that I needed to pass this assessment in order to be considered for the next process. Next, I was called by a talent acquisition specialist and he conducted a phone interview. After the phone interview, I met with two people making the final decision on the hiring. I appreciated hearing them say that they would let me know one way or another within 24-48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with you, personally, that you had to overcome adversity.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview followed by survey. In person interview with two managers followed by third interview on phone. Asked about my people/conversation skills. Final interview was a mock phone call with a prospective student. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you at talking to people about their goals?   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation.

Interview

Resume, Letter, References and Transcripts and teaching philosophy were submitted and reviewed by the program director. Online application was relatively easy and consistent with other schools. The were enough applications that the screening was quite rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Teaching Philosophy, skills, experiences with education   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Education Management Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting an Admissions Manager and a Senior level Admissions Manager. There was some role playing about what I'd say to help encourage a potential student to apply for and start their college education. I was already experienced at a competing college, so the interview wasn't particularly hard. I knew that I had got the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Let's roleplay, I'll be the potential student and you be the admissions representative. How would you encourage me to apply to college here?   Answer Question