Education Pioneers Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Education Pioneers Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Pioneers in March 2017.

Interview

Tedious drawn-out process consisting of a lengthy application, phone interview, and in-person group interview, plus multiple webexes. Marketing & materials throughout the application peocess were well developed and flashy, but support after the finalist round was minimal. I was congratulated for being a finalist but then summarily hung out to dry once my initial placement was not successful. EP's "support system" was unresponsive, unhelpful, and repeated told me that mine was a "rare circumstance."

I get the sense that resources at EP ate poured into self-promotion and PR, with little development or sophistication in the placement process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Education Pioneers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Education Pioneers.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple: application, case study analysis, phone interview, in person interview/case study and a reception. The entire process was pretty unorganized however. They constantly passed their self imposed deadlines for contacting me regarding my application status. The cocktail reception was emphasized as an incredibly important aspect but was pretty unprofessional (three ed-pioneer reps for 100+ applicants clamoring to get attention).

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about ambiguity and specific leadership examples   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was a pleasure. Very nice and professional people. Made me feel very comfortable