Education Pioneers Summer Fellowship Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Fellowship Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Education Pioneers (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was a behavioral with the regional program manager. It lasted an hour and was generally a warm experience where the recruiter thoroughly explained the position, asked questions about my background / experiences / interests and left 20 minutes for me to ask questions and learn more about the program.

The second and final round interview was a group interview where 40 candidates were split into teams of about 6. We were given a case to read for 10 minutes and then 60 minutes to work as a team to breakdown the case and prepare for a 5 minute presentation. The whole time my team met, there were 3 Ed Pioneers recruiters taking notes on each person's contributions and interpersonal skills. Finally we had to present to another team of candidates for 5 minutes and then they had 5 minutes to ask us questions. With only 5 minutes to present, you must make sure you either get a chance to speak or answer questions. Ed Pioneers is looking for leaders, and while there are multiple ways to lead in a group setting, you have to show them you have the ability to do it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your passion for education   1 Answer