Edward Jones Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edward Jones Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first followed by filling out a large background check and then an in person interview. The whole process has taken about three months. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Aurora, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

online questionnaire then a phone interview then another online questionnaire, then 3 weeks later a response. very frustrating response time. I even called in on 2 occasions to confirm they received all they needed & was assured a call back shortly. interview process was very standard but the length of time, then a decline was the most frustrating part.

Interview Questions

• lots of "what if" questions, scenario questioning   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through several interviews in several different departments. HR called me on several of the positions before they were even posted. It's my understanding the positions were filled with internal candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

So far, all phone interviews:

First Interview is a pre-interview. They ask about availability, desired salary and why you think you are a good candidate for the job. They set up the day and time of the next interview.

The second interview is a more normal interview process. The interviewer is typing up your answers while you speak. At the end, they say they will pass your answers onto the appropriate people. If they are interested, the next interview will be set up. This can take 1 - 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions are pretty standard of an interview, but they are looking for concrete answers. They want specific instances of when you did that.   1 Answer
    • It's a slow process. So far it's been two or three weeks and I've not heard anything back yet.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview

The interview process had three points of contact; an initial phone interview, a face-to-face interview with one individual in the department, and the leader of the department and one of his colleagues. All together, it took 5 weeks from filling out the application (when I was asked for an interview) before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a situation when you had a colleague that had a negative attitude about management, and what you did about it.

Please tell me about a time when you had to give bad news to your manager.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones in January 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process is bizarre. It took three months from the time the job was pulled from the website to the final decision being made. Multiple interviews (phone and face-to-face) even though most/all parties knew me.
    Job was offered and accepted by other candidate...I found out more than a week later when I called recruiting...what a job.
    Left hand doesn't know they have a right hand.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are the typical, tell me a time when...

The most difficult to answer is about conflict, tell me a time when you had a conflict with a leader and how did you resolve it...   1 Answer

Felt the business area was too disorganized for my taste.