Edward Jones Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

They are very quick and efficient which is what makes sense in a revolving door company. It started with talking to the recruiter, then in person with an advisor, then you create a business plan, then you go survey people, then you might get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Send resume for open position, get invite to apply, fill out 10 year history and lengthy application. Get scheduled for a phone interview with a recruiter. 1 hour long phone interview with recruiter in which they ask questions about your background and previous employment and why you want to work for Edward Jones, then of course a few behavioral questions regarding "tell me a time when ...." . I disclosed a previous criminal charge on my record of a DUI about 7 years ago. They have to have any criminal charges or disclosures approved by there compliance department. Recruiter said she wanted to move me to the next step in the process but because of the DUI they need additional paperwork to send for compliance and then approval from that department before they could move forward. I sent the requested information in for approval and that is where I am in the process at the current moment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when questions are always hard because you just never know what they are going to ask and you cannot really prepare for these questions as they just have to come off the cuff.   Answer Question