Edward Jones On-Call Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edward Jones On-Call Branch Office Administrator Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

On-Call Branch Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Stanford, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

I went in and interviewed with the FA and answered questions that were asked then talked with home office and completed a background check, that was about all there was. The environment was very professional but comfortable at the same time. The FA made me feel right at home and was very polite and helped throughout the process to make sure that I had everything that I needed and also explained everything in depth.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

On-Call Branch Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview

Hiring process was very in-depth and took quite a while. You have to fill out a lengthy application and give very detailed information about personal financials, past bankruptcies, etc. If you have outside employment (which I do) you have to supply tax records, and give detailed information about your other employment. They are very particular with who they hire, which is understandable given the type of work you are doing with people's money.

Interview Questions