Edward Jones Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL | Glassdoor

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, Face to Face interview, A day in a life experience. I've only made it through the phone interview, we will see how the next portion goes. So far it has been an enjoyable but tedious experience. I believe it is set up for you to pay attention to the details of the application and to provide information in a timely fashion. I don't know if that's part of the psychology or not but it seems like it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex situation you had to explain to someone in depth   Answer Question

BOA Branch Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pleasant process. The Financial Advisor has worked at EJ for quite some time and seems to like it. He was very thorough with explaining how he runs the office.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years; ten years?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a problem with transferring all your IRA and/or 401K savings to Edward Jones? (If a candidate does not agree to this, the interview process stops.)   1 Answer

BOA Branch Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Long process, phone interview twice, answer any and all questions honestly and completely. Be prepared to give multiple examples of what you did to contribute to former employers success. I was actually referred by another BOA and I have referred several BOA's who have now been with the company several years. Worth the stressful interview process.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a hostile client? How would you do this or do that? How would you handle confidential documents? Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations on wages.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Multi-level Interview process including phone interviews, branch office interview, field research/survey and web-based day-in-the-life assessments. Each level is very detailed and particular. You must follow the interview directions word for word. You are assigned a recruiter who guides you through the interviewing process step by step.

Interview Questions

• Field surveying - You are required to go door to door surveying 25 people/ making 25 contacts.   Answer Question