Edward Jones Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

All expectations were met, communication was great, all steps happened on time and everyone was very professional. Extremely impressed with all interaction and interviews. From initial website application to offer was a little less then two months. Many steps, lots of timelines and three interviews - but did a lot of question, including many FA visits in my area. Put my name out there. Marketed myself, as all applicants should (shows drive and initiative). The final assessment was a little rough, but the key is preparing as best you can with what they give you and breathe deeply. Receiving the offer and everything up to it was the easy part compared to the hard work ahead.

Interview Questions

• How would you answer different types of rejection from potential customers, and demonstrate those approaches.   1 Answer

Investment Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Very poor experience. The process was completely mercenary. All they focused on was how much more money I would make there for the identical volume, at the expense of the client.

Interview Questions