Edward Jones Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edward Jones Product Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied via University job board and heard from HR shortly after. Phone interview consisted of mostly behavioral type questions. The follow up in-person interview ended up being about 3 weeks after the phone interview. Interview took place in HQ, where I met with 2 partners separately, pretty much just walked through my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a four step interview process. Recruiter approached me through LinkedIn and conducted a behavioral interview over phone. After that, I was offered the opportunity to interview in person with my leader. Following that I had an interview with a leader of different department a month later. Immediately after that I was interviewed by my leader and leader's leader where I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How passionate are you for this opportunity?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edward Jones in September 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was easy to talk to. She basically walked through my resume with me. I explained my work experience in more depth, especially areas that were relevant to the position I was applying for. Besides, she asked about my educational background - why I chose to study those programs. Another issue that came up was why I left my former employer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your greatest achievement in the development of a financial product or a portfolio?   Answer Question