Edward Jones Project Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edward Jones Project Leader Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview

The hiring process is one of the most particular I've experienced. The company has a reputation for looking to hire the unicorn rather than a skilled professional with a lot of potential, so the process is incredibly slow and cumbersome, with much wasted time and effort.

The process took over 5 months.

I applied in April, had a phone screen in May and filled out their candidate profile and background history which takes a few hours, phone interview in June with the hiring leader. After this round the recruiter left a voicemail that they were moving forward with other candidates but think I was a great fit for the company overall and wanted to discuss other openings. I call back and left a few voicemail's all to be ignored.

I applied for another position of the same degree in June, went through the phone screen, candidate profile and background check process again in July, and came on-site to meet with two team members in August. Early September I was notified that I was a great fit for the company but not a perfect fit for the role, which was upgraded to a Sr. Project Leader after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly scenario-based questions -- tell me how you would approach this situation...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and received an invite for a phone interview two weeks later. During the interview, the interviewer seemed bored. The interview took about 40 minutes. Questions were focused around my previous work experience and what my goals were. After the interview, I was directed to fill out a two-part application. I did not hear anything from the recruiter after these were completed. I had to email the recruiter and still did not receive a response. I called about a week later and left a voicemail and still not returned phone call. I had to contact another member of the recruiting team. I then received an email about an hour later than I was not chosen for an interview with the hiring manager. This left me bewildered. I am not impressed with the interview process at Edward Jones.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the major projects you were responsible for at your previous company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2010.

Interview

General questions in a three stage interview process. Not much was asked in regards to technical quaifications. The main focus of the interviews had to do with interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others. Typical question, "How would you handle a user who is difficult to work with?"

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a user who is inflexable and refuses to consiser other solutions to a problem?   1 Answer