Edward Jones Rdp Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edward Jones Rdp Associate Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RDP Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones.

Interview

Applied through my college career page and was invited for an interview on campus. Met with the on-campus recruiter who was very kind and made me feel extremely excited for the opportunity. Was contacted by a different recruiter about a week later to set up a final interview at the EJ headquarters. Second recruiter was unprofessional, did not email me necessary information about the interview so when I arrived I had difficulties getting into the place. Interviewers consisted of 2:1 face-to-face for the first 30 minutes, then a 1:1 for the last 30 minutes with a different person. Was told that the interview would be behavioral but turned out to be way more technical than expected (probably 70% of the interview.) Interviewers were very serious, could not crack a smile or any kind gesture whatsoever and would press you on many questions. Afterwards I was given a tour around the floor. I could tell immediately that the culture was not how I imagined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing I wouldn't like about you.   Answer Question
  • With the Federal Reserve raising interest rates, what would you tell a concerned client who has a fixed income security?   Answer Question
  • What is some market related news that you have been paying attention to?   Answer Question
  • What is the purpose of the Federal Reserve?   Answer Question
  • Why would someone want a fixed income security?   Answer Question
  • Asked about R squared calculations from a project I had done   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

It starts off with a pre-screening process onto a first stage selection. Then an interview 1-1. Along with a completion of a 12-14 pg employment application. Then a phone interview after couple days/week.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you over all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviewed first on campus then at the headquarters in Tempe, AZ. Fairly standard interview questions based on my resume and company culture. Nothing to technical. Several, 1:1 interviews, some over video conference. Everyone was friendly and it was fairly laid back, they didn't try to put you on the spot so much like some interviews.

Interview Questions

• With a background in finance, how do you feel about financial derivatives?   1 Answer

RDP Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones in February 2011.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews consisting of two 1:1 interviews and a final group panel interview. All of the questions were typical behavioral and resume based questions about leadership, academics, and motivations. Everyone I met was very friendly and personable and lived up to the expectations I had going into the interview process.

Interview Questions

Unfortunately the salary of RDP associates was a good deal below my other offers.