Edward Jones Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Multiple emails, then multiple phone interviews. It seems like they go through a whole process of talking to someone and then if they like you then they escalate you up to the next "team leader". Everybody was really friendly and helpful. The first person I interviewed with even went as far as to recommend other jobs within the company to me and send them to my email for me to apply to.

Interview Questions

• Something like "Tell me a time when you had to teach someone something that they were a hard time grasping."   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Tempe, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

After filling out a very extensive application online, I was contacted by a recruiter about a month after applying. My first call with the recruiter lasted about 5 minutes. She asked about my background and why I was interested in EdJones. She set up a time for a full phone interview. I was also given about 15 pages of background info. to complete and fax in to continue with the interview process. I sent this in the following day.

A few days later, I had the phone interview where I was asked a few behavioral questions. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes. At the end of the phone interview, my recruiter scheduled me for an in-person interview.

About a week later, I had my first in-person interview. The interviewers asked me several behavioral questions. I was told I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. About two weeks later, I received an email saying the position had been filled. Later the same day, my recruiter called and said that they offered the spot to an internal candidate, but since they really liked me, they wanted me to interview for another position.

A week later I had my first interview with the other department. This interview consisted of more behavioral questions, and I was interviewing with a different couple of team leaders. It lasted about an hour. I was told it would be 2-3 weeks again before I'd hear anything. I got a call the next day to come in for a last interview.

Another week later, I had my final interview with two more team leaders. It lasted about 45 minutes, and I was asked the exact same questions that I had been asked in the previous interview. After this interview, I was immediately offered a job.

I had to complete a drug test within 48 hours. It took about a week and a half for my drug and background check to come back. I started work a month later.

Interview Questions