Edward Jones Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Edward Jones Interview Questions in St. Louis, MO

Updated Jun 7, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Creve Coeur, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

After I submit my application, around 3 weeks, I got an email from the company to let me select a time for the phone interview. There were 2 days with several spots available. I got a phone call at the exact scheduled time, and it took 30 minutes exactly. By the way, I like her voice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular situation   1 Answer

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted as a referral. A phone interview and then no other feedback of any kind. It would be helpful to have some feedback on where I fell short.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I had my first interview on the phone in early November. Then at the end of November, I had a face to face interview. I received an offer in FEBRUARY!!! And then a month later- after stumbling on the website- I notice I'm no longer getting the job. Because of my background check. I didn't post a couple of past due accounts and I had something on my criminal report- but it was dismissed.
    So after 5 months... and an offer... I didn't get the job based on a couple of marks on my credit.

Interview Questions

• Ej has a strict questionnaire that they read off during an interview. How do you respond to a critical situation..   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was on campus and the second interview was at the headquarter. Both were very laid-back and conversational. Also both were behavioral questions. The internship is really competitive and pretty much all applicants are MBA's.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deliver an unfavorable message to your leader.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple process overall, only two interviews. First interviewed with a university recruiter over the phone, although this step is normally on campus. Then interviewed with one of the leaders for the internship program. Almost entirely behavioral questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Questions are focused more on how you've handled different challenging situations. It's not focused on talking about your skills, types of projects you've worked on, etc. So, it's up to you to weave in that information during the conversation,

Interview Questions

• How did you handle working with someone who has a different work style than you?   Answer Question

Trading RDP Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Difficult interview. I am still in college and the questions that were asked required extensive knowledge of trading floor functions. As a fresh grad with no experience on a trading floor, the questions were tough.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted via their email system to schedule an interview. The interview should've been called an information session. I was only asked to repeat the information that was already on my resume. There were not any substantive questions involved. It seemed like I was only interviewed for diversity reasons.

Event Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and about ten days later I received a request for a phone screening. This was done promptly and efficiently with the standard types of questions. A couple days later I was invited in for an in-person interview. The interviewer was very polite, professional and on point. It simply turns out the position was likely not a good match for either party. That said, I would have no issues applying for another position there or recommending others do so.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you experienced a setback and how did you turn it into a positive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Maryland Heights, MO).

Interview

Phone interview then face to face the whole process was VERY long took me four months to even get hired but the Human Resource department was very helpful and they give you tips