Edward Jones Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

I am in the middle of the interview process. I must say that for this guy, who hasn't had to have an interview in years, Edward Jones has made the process as pleasant as the process can be. I was referred by a current agent and he has bent over backwards to help me prepare.
    The process is intentionally drawn out so that the weed out those who are not persistent. I was told by an adviser that 90% of the applicants fail this easy task. If you are not able to stay on top of the process then it is unlikely that you would succeed in an industry that is full of NO's.
    The Edward Jones website is full of information to glean, making it fairly easy to tailor your answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were met with a difficult situation with a fellow employee and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Washington, DC).

Interview

Online assessment, behavioral based

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Misleading

Manager - Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

Great place to work for

Not enough money