Edwards Lifesciences Accounting and Finance Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounting and Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA).

Interview

24 month rotational program geared towards recent grads. 3 rounds of interviews. Very professional, academic atmosphere and large campus. Big emphasis on quality and wellness. Somewhat challenging panel interview during second round.

Basic behavioral questions during the initial phone interview, and more skill-related questions during the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most creative thing you have ever done?

If you were working within a business unit in a finance role, how would you explain to non-finance co-workers the difference between a pre-paid account and an accrual account?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Edwards Lifesciences

Accounting and Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

It was on-campus interview, and they presented an information session before the interview. It was one-on-one interview, and I didn't feel it was hard. He asked me various questions including behavioral and some technical. For example, how to determine whether take a new project or not. Very friendly atmosphere, but they said they'll hire only one for this position each year from either UCI or UCLA. However, they never responded the result back :-(

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Some other typical behavioral questions, not stressful. Sorry, don't remember them... :-(   Answer Question